Groomia's story of Joe being in the army. W: Gavin McInnes.

BootyJuice

Yeah, I imagine it all the time. “Guys” like Joseph Cumia are all talk until you make the most minute confrontation or question them. Then the shut the fuck up and waddle off, mumbling to themselves, because they know they’re 63, fat, bow-legged, and diabetic. It’s the same with Joey Diaz (Joseph “CoCo” Diaz).

They might’ve been tough in their “day” but that was 40 years ago. They’re old queers now.
You mean you weren’t terrified when you heard his low mafioso voiced threat to Redbar?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You mean you weren’t terrified when you heard his low mafioso voiced threat to Redbar?
Not in the least.

You better be thankful for my daughter, Mercy, because she keeps me from going back to jail

Oh yeah, fatso? Why should I be? Your stories are 99% bullshit on a good day. Go back to your condo and stay off the internet, stupid.

Also, nice abandoning your other daughter, stupid.

G

Anthony always perks up when he starts talking about men. Listen back. He’s completely apathetic about Joe, then as soon as he goes to it’s what MEN do he’s excited. Fucking woman is excited to talk about what her manly husband is going to be like. Just admit you’re gay already and move on queer.
"FUCKING MEN!!!"

What Nana wishes she was doing

Jizz

Joe's military records are probably being held up because they have to redact all of the black ops off the book missions he was involved with. You guys have to remember that this was the height of the cold war and Joe was a highly trained soldier who could jump out of a plane and engage in ground combat. If there was something like a communist uprising in a gook village than guys like Joe would kill everyone and burn it to the ground and the world would never know.

BootyJuice

Not in the least.

You better be thankful for my daughter, Mercy, because she keeps me from going back to jail

Oh yeah, fatso? Why should I be? Your stories are 99% bullshit on a good day. Go back to your condo and stay off the internet, stupid.

Also, nice abandoning your other daughter, stupid.
You don’t understand, dawg. I had to get away from her mother. She tried to cut my fuckin legs off

Yeah, I imagine it all the time. “Guys” like Joseph Cumia are all talk until you make the most minute confrontation or question them. Then the shut the fuck up and waddle off, mumbling to themselves, because they know they’re 63, fat, bow-legged, and diabetic. It’s the same with Joey Diaz (Joseph “CoCo” Diaz).

They might’ve been tough in their “day” but that was 40 years ago. They’re old queers now.
Nigga used to challenge redditards to come fight him in perosn and when a couple of online terrorists accepted, he shrugged it off like "we'd end up having beers".

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Nigga used to challenge redditards to come fight him in perosn and when a couple of online terrorists accepted, he shrugged it off like "we'd end up having beers".
Joes the definition of “internet tough guy”. He loved son of anarchy because he could live vicariously through it. He’d then bitch at Ron Pearlmen over his gay Trump shit. If he met him, to this day, he’d be like a teenager meeting Paul McCartney in the 60’s.

Joes the definition of “internet tough guy”. He loved son of anarchy because he could live vicariously through it. He’d then bitch at Ron Pearlmen over his gay Trump shit. If he met him, to this day, he’d be like a teenager meeting Paul McCartney in the 60’s.
He's a typical fat slob tough guy. He likes to act and look tough to impress the other fat slobs who look and act tough, the fat faggot Boomias of the world.

We saw how he resorted to asking that fat lesbo to a coffee when she wouldn't indulge his arguments and reasoning as to why AntH isn't a racist. He's all talk and then he gets winded.

Anyone have that picture of his in his SAMCRO hoodie with his Bad Ass Biker Shades with eyes closed?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He's a typical fat slob tough guy. He likes to act and look tough to impress the other fat slobs who look and act tough, the fat faggot Boomias of the world.

We saw how he resorted to asking that fat lesbo to a coffee when she wouldn't indulge his arguments and reasoning as to why AntH isn't a racist. He's all talk and then he gets winded.

Anyone have that picture of his in his SAMCRO hoodie with his Bad Ass Biker Shades with eyes closed?
You mean this one?
AA0F324A-A952-49FC-AE0A-E7D9FD74CB60.jpg

G

Someone please post the video of Gavin calling nana a nigger. One of my favorites but I never remember to save it.