Groomia's story of Joe being in the army. W: Gavin McInnes.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I like how he tries to play it off as if it’s something relatively new (Joe is 63). AntH says Joseph only started to rock his 82nd airborne fear when he turned 60? Bullshit. Cowbrained faggots like Joe can’t help themselves but to constantly brag about their mediocre accomplishments. Guarantee he was dropping his vet status card in the 90s.

FAGGOT!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Anthony always perks up when he starts talking about men. Listen back. He’s completely apathetic about Joe, then as soon as he goes to it’s what MEN do he’s excited. Fucking woman is excited to talk about what her manly husband is going to be like. Just admit you’re gay already and move on queer.

Anthony always perks up when he starts talking about men. Listen back. He’s completely apathetic about Joe, then as soon as he goes to it’s what MEN do he’s excited. Fucking woman is excited to talk about what her manly husband is going to be like. Just admit you’re gay already and move on queer.
He sure does. And when he talks about women, it's always like they're a necessary evil, something he's forced to endure and doesn't really enjoy at all. The ol' ball & chain is preventing him from "doing what men do", which in his mind is drinking, tweeting and playing games all night. He only interacts with women because he "needs" to...or so he'd have everyone believe.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
There was a line in one of the AntH/Gavin clips where they were watching some public freakout shit and Gavin said something like, "Try that to a guy like Joe Cumia." As if he's some tough guy.
Yeah, I imagine it all the time. “Guys” like Joseph Cumia are all talk until you make the most minute confrontation or question them. Then the shut the fuck up and waddle off, mumbling to themselves, because they know they’re 63, fat, bow-legged, and diabetic. It’s the same with Joey Diaz (Joseph “CoCo” Diaz).

They might’ve been tough in their “day” but that was 40 years ago. They’re old queers now.