GreggShells was some Gaslighting BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Every single person in the O and A universe is a gigantic faggot
You can basically expand that thought to every comedian, radio show host, podcaster, or entertainer. It is not like O&A are some anomaly. Literally everyone in show business is a colossal faggot if not open pedophile or deranged sodomite. At this point calling them faggots is not even an insult but a medical diagnosis of their degenerate behavior.

But still the entire Greshells thing is basically nothing compared to talking about Sue Lightning or Viking Princess to Anthony or Jimmy. Anthony still swears he is into women. And Norton still swears he has never been gay. I cannot imagine how quietly the entire Compound Media crew has to tiptoe around the Sue Lightning and Feed Nana issues without saying anything. I would guess that even mentioning how Anthony is gay would be an instant firing.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Tehehehehehe..... Tuhehehehehehhe

You had the same reaction to Anthony eating grapes faggot

I still remember listening to that faggot aggressively scoop his spoon around the bottom of the Dannon container

LEAVE IT ALONE

leave yourself alone as half your podcast crew dies in their 40s while you vlog reminiscences to 300 viewers on a youtube channel with less klout than Steve C's Foundry Music who are just there to see you debase yourself. Anthony at least can convince his followers to pay for his content

get left alone, stupid