GREEN GOBLIN KILLS AUNT MAY! EVERYONE FORGETS THAT PETER PARKER IS SPIDER MAN AT THE END OF THE MOVIE!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY HECKIN MARVEL MOVIERINO!!!!!!!!!

1625121644125.gif

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
So like, I halfway follow this nonsense to fuck with pat, and none of this now spiderman shit makes sense. Like, if they erased all memory of Peter Parker being spiderman then why would known characters be at the grave for Aunt may? They only knew her because they knew Peter Parker.

The writing on these superhero movies, I dare say, fucking stinks.

G

So like, I halfway follow this nonsense to fuck with pat, and none of this now spiderman shit makes sense. Like, if they erased all memory of Peter Parker being spiderman then why would known characters be at the grave for Aunt may? They only knew her because they knew Peter Parker.

The writing on these superhero movies, I dare say, fucking stinks.
It's the multiverse, maaaaaaan. Doctor Strange and Ant-Man will come to save the day.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Also all the old Spider Man show up to crack shitty jokes with each other

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
A big reason why this all stinks is that Disney still doesn't own Spider-Man, and this is the last hurrah for Holland and the other goys, as they have to hand Spider-Man back over to Sony, so they can continue to globohomo his universe, while rebooting him AGAIN.

Also: I'm gay.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I want to see this because they cast three guys from the Raimi movies in the same roles. I really liked Raimi's trilogy because it was silly like a comic book movie should be. The MCU films were afraid to be silly like that, because it's so associated with the 60s Batman, and when it doesn't work, you get Batman Forever/Batman & Robin.

G

I don't think he cares about any of these nerd movies. I think he's dead inside, a complete shell, who just pretends to like that shit. Same with writing, sports, his wife, etc. The only thing he cares about is dopamine hits/attention.