Great female comedians

I keep seeing this annoying broad pop up. Guess what her material is about!
She’s not funny but her name is Taylor Tomlinson, and that made me loff.
B4786F3F-84D8-41C8-9DB4-FD591B902317.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I liked Ellen Degeneres first special when I was a kid

I also think I liked paula Poundstone when I was a kid

Now the only comic I respect with a vagina is Joan Rivers, fucking brutal miserable hilarious cunt
Ellen used to be really, really funny (and sort of cute) when she was on the John Davidson version of Hollywood Squares. Ironic that eating pussy turned her into a faggot.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I don't believe that women aren't funny. I guess we all know funny women in real life. Strangely, female comedians are all dogshit. Whenever I feel like listening to an episode of LoS, I avoid those with female comedian guests. Annoying cunts.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I remember watching Comedy Now and Just For Laughs and all that shit in my youth and this woman Heidi Foss made me laugh a lot. Big tall dyke woman with a deadpan delivery and caustic material.

I think Iliza Shlesinger is great
No! She has the components of a hot bitch but something's wrong. Maybe her elitist privilege puts me off, but there's something wrong about her & she thinks she's way hotter than she really is. I understand in 'comedy circles' she's a 9, but I include Zack Amico & Lena Dunham on that scale.

EDIT: I remember she told a 'victim' story on Rogan: she was outside a comedy club smoking with a group of friends & some guy asked if he could get a light for his ciggy, she turned-face & said 'eww! not dealing with that'... then acted like a victim when the guy called her an obnoxious cunt.

Last edited: