• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Greasin’ the palm

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
As a pool service technician, I feel obligated to state that no corporately run pools are able to grease the palms of the local health departments. The Borgata indoor pool that J. Colleen Cumia is talking about, while maintaining a high bather load, is undoubtedly sanitized accordingly. Meanwhile, Ol' S.O.A. Breath is undoubtedly relieving himself in the Club Pool, thinking that he's owning the LIbs somehow.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Alright seriously I’m getting concerned for Layla. Nice acne, stupid.

DB9B478C-80EA-4818-A611-5EAD25629523.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Seriously. They have pills for that. Dont let a girl go through high school with that bad of acne.
Eh, antibiotics should be a last resort for any health issue and in cases of acne they don’t always succeed. Layla’s skin really isn’t that bad — I see worse on a daily basis when driving my teens and their friends to school. Hormones are a bitch but she’ll grow out of it

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Jesus, Layla looks haggard. Living with that buffoon really drained the life out of her. Poor girl.
Didn't Joe mention recently that she has COVID? It wouldn't surprise me if she were sick and Joe made her go out to own the libs.

Her acne looks pretty bad/painful. A Russian girl told me their trick back home was to sleep on a white towel on their pillow and bleach it every day and that knocks it down a lot.

Joe's pillows are probably disgusting is what I'm getting at here.

He has spent his clothing money on literally anything else. He doesn't even wear Trump merch, it's all COD rags in various stages of decay. The Cumia Bros both dressed better when they were smoking crack.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Alright seriously I’m getting concerned for Layla. Nice acne, stupid.

View attachment 85555
I just realized something about that picture that was posted the other day in the car. It was mirrored. The acne was on the other side of her face. People assumed Carol was driving but it was yet another instance of Joe paying more attention to his phone than the road while flying down a highway with his family in the car.

I'm never going to make fun of that kid again. Because when she inevitably shoots herself with one of dad's guns I'll feel really, really bad about it. She's the most suicidally unhappy looking person I've seen in a long time. This is her trying to look happy and she's frowning. She can't even fake it anymore and she's only like 13.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I just realized something about that picture that was posted the other day in the car. It was mirrored. The acne was on the other side of her face. People assumed Carol was driving but it was yet another instance of Joe paying more attention to his phone than the road while flying down a highway with his family in the car.

I'm never going to make fun of that kid again. Because when she inevitably shoots herself with one of dad's guns I'll feel really, really bad about it. She's the most suicidally unhappy looking person I've seen in a long time. This is her trying to look happy and she's frowning. She can't even fake it anymore and she's only like 13.
She literally cannot smile in any picture anymore. Surprised she's not already using meth or heroin