Grand Theft Spic Faggot

Snake

Worked for naughty dog
Wrong in every detail, child.

They lost tens of millions on TLOU2. It sold like ten million units with it's first year. When TLOU1 sold nearly double that. This is why they're putting out a redundant remake to double dip it.

TLOU2 was discounted almost immediately and they started including it in bundle packages of unrelated nonsense at Wal-Mart and Target.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I bailed out on the franchise during San Andreas. A black man who is a gangbanger, murder, steals, fights over turf, and is always in trouble with the police? Rockstar made that game too unrealistic.
Shit. Franklin from GTA V was a murderous, lying, selfish, greedy, narcissistic sociopath and he's Mahatma Ghandi compared to the average black californian.

G

Since GTA IV they think they are fucking spielberg, tediously long cut scenes with tarantino-lite dialogue. RDR 2 took this to unplayable heights, 25 minutes into the game my controller has put itself to sleep and I only wish I had the same ability. The word pretentious springs to mind.
Was ALL IN with the first RDR, and had the same experience with RDR2. Lost interest in the first 25 or so minutes, moved too slow, and way too cinematic.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Was ALL IN with the first RDR, and had the same experience with RDR2. Lost interest in the first 25 or so minutes, moved too slow, and way too cinematic.
I got as far as setting up at camp. You get tasked with riding the wagon with two women. The slowest fucking ride ever. Then some dude's horses were loose, and as I went to help I accidently drew my pistol and he ran away. Reloaded the game to try again and saw I had to ride in that slow wagon again, said fuck it and played Little Nightmares 2.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm shocked that someone would start a thread about this on here...

now I'm gonna wait for all the women, and all the members of the LGBTQA+ community who post here to chime in so we can get a well ballanced point of view.

Snake

Luckily I don't care about Rockstar Games since 2014. They are terrible. Last good thing they did was shit canning Dovid.
I loved Max Payne 3, even though it’s a huge rip off of Man on Fire. I thought it was a good send off to the character.

Now Remedy is apparently remaking the first two.

Stent

swatchsticker
I did the same thing. Someone here recommended holding on through the tedious opening. I think it took at least an hour of the shitty cut-scene hand-holding tutorial to be done with. Probably a couple of hours or more. After that it was ok.