Grand Theft Spic Faggot

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They're about to kill their cash cow.
No they aren't.

The games single player will not be focused on, just like in 5.

6 will release and within a few weeks everyone will just be playing the newer version of GTA online with a different map.

The game will continue to make millions.

This is coming from me, someone who hates everything PARTICULARLY women and faggots.

I doubt it. Morons still play the last one and buy those (((shark cards))).

Everyone that was with the company in the beginning was jewed out.
I saw that earlier actually. Supposedly the game is a mess and won't be completed on time because the people who replaced everyone with talent and creativity are cool with not pushing themselves to finish the game because of "toxic work environment" during RDR2.

It's a toss up because there are so many braindead fucks out there who care about loyalty to a product, how else can you explain the Madden franchise or people buying the 8th rerelease of Skyrim? But GTA is one of those things that is completely ruined if it embraces this faggotry so there could be a backlash. Either way I can't see them making RDR2 or GTAV money on this.

No they aren't.

The games single player will not be focused on, just like in 5.

6 will release and within a few weeks everyone will just be playing the newer version of GTA online with a different map.

The game will continue to make millions.

This is coming from me, someone who hates everything PARTICULARLY women and faggots.
You know what you're right. They're just going to Madden franchise this.

The controls in GTA and RDR on consoles are awful. WWAW having to use both thumbs to run? What if I want to look around or aim while running? I know you can sort of modify it in RDR to where you only have to tap once to start running, but it's still stiff and awkward.

The missions are terrible too. Wouldn't it be cool if you could control the outcome somewhat instead of Travel to place while talking - Something goes wrong - Shoot your way out?