• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Graffiti expert norton

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Was listening to old Jocktober, and before shitting on Scott and Tod, they were talking about banksy. I completely forgot about Norton trying to act like he understood good graffiti and thought banksy was super cool. Him getting “angry” that someone tagged over one of his tags almost made me throw my fucking phone through a wall.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Somebody has read some wiki lol
i just read some wiki of this fucking faggot fuck lol

Banksy_Escape_Mural.jpg

this is from 2021, a typewriter, in Reading prison, so effing deep man

edgy senior old fuck

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I saw a couple of the Banksys when he did a series in NYC. Don't hate me but I thought they were actually pretty cool to see.

These were the two I saw:

This one was in a concrete block set aside at a construction site:

527019db6bb3f75a1fbf5138

52596deaeab8ea9e5ed9e457

And this was in a small parking lot:

5255740fecad04da3ee7e562

I just happened to come upon them while out walking with my husband. The crowd around each one kinda gave them away.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I saw a couple of the Banksys when he did a series in NYC. Don't hate me but I thought they were actually pretty cool to see.

These were the two I saw:

This one was in a concrete block set aside at a construction site:

527019db6bb3f75a1fbf5138

52596deaeab8ea9e5ed9e457

And this was in a small parking lot:

5255740fecad04da3ee7e562

I just happened to come upon them while out walking with my husband. The crowd around each one kinda gave them away.
I could not care less about fucking graffiti. I see some shit that I actually think is cool sometimes. This stuff is pretty good. That’s the end of my thoughts on it. What irritated me was Norton thinking he’s some fucking artist who cares about this shit. He’s a faggot worm who spent his whole day thinking about how he can shoehorn him being an alcoholic into things. Hate to be a fag but Patrice was really needed for that shit. Or Col.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Some of his stuff is a bit douche chilly:

Auction for Banksy artwork depicting MPs as chimpanzees | Banksy | The  Guardian

Politicians, man! It's like... the hidden message is that the real animals... are politicians! Think about it, man.

Shredding a painting during an auction was pretty legendary though. The performance and the pomp and the wanton destruction... one could also say it was ... performative cruelty? :unsure:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Street art is always lame.

Giant head of person who just died. Great.
Ethnic person doing a thing. Amazing.
Corporate mascot doing something counter-culture. Edgy.
Pop culture reference. Iconic.
My husband I recently saw some plaques honoring a town's historical people: Men who built up the area and one female (a suffragette). Hubby said it perfectly, "Men who actually did things and a woman making demands." lol