Good scenes from shit/forgettable movies.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The documentary “Overnight” is much better, the guy who wrote Boondock was set to be the next big thing in Hollywood and was the biggest asshole and pissed everyone off. If you didn’t like Boondock Saints you’ll love it because you see the creator just destroy any chance of a career.
Sounds awesome. I'll watch that one today

G

Would Smokin’ Aces be considered a shit movie? Because I enjoyed the final hotel shootout.
Always thought that movie was good. My theory on why it didn't do great is cause the name is corny and there are too many stars in it...not enough focus on one or two faces to sell it. Plus Ryan Reynolds is a C-grade action actor (A comedy actor).

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The documentary “Overnight” is much better, the guy who wrote Boondock was set to be the next big thing in Hollywood and was the biggest asshole and pissed everyone off. If you didn’t like Boondock Saints you’ll love it because you see the creator just destroy any chance of a career.
the best part was they had these guys following them to document the whole process then just decided to be cunts and stiff them, so it was inevitable they were going to release all this shit to make them look bad. At least the filmmakers were honest about it by putting it in there.

G

The Prince Henry Stout story from Surviving The Game.

From an interview Busey did, he claims he it was improv.

Gary: That is not in the film. What’s the other character you said? Surviving the Game! That was fantastic and when it came time to do the story about how I got into this game of surviving the game, the line was about three inches long. I told the director, Ernest Dickerson, I said, “Ernest, this is not enough tell the people why I’m here. Can I enlarge this?” And he said, “Yes you can.” And I said, “You have just watered my garden! Thank you.” So out came the story about me fighting Prince Henry Stout, the bulldog—life and death. And all that was improv. It’s used in film studies now at colleges and universities to talk about the power of improvisation and spontaneity. And here is the key to spontaneity. This is a quote. Spontaneity comes from an invisible idea that is there before the creation begins—end quote. We all have it. We all have it in us, this a natural gift.

[MEDIA=youtube]3YwEArrXNnI[/MEDIA]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Not sure if this really counts, but this is one of my favorite opening title sequences of all time. The movie itself is shit though.

Wouldn't say shit just completely overshadowed by that opening. Fuck was that a good assault on your senses.

Cuphead

Wouldn't say shit just completely overshadowed by that opening. Fuck was that a good assault on your senses.
All of Noe's films have at least one part that is just sensory overload. I actually had to turn off Irreversible during the final minute before the credits rolled because that strobe effect was fucking with me.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
All of Noe's films have at least one part that is just sensory overload. I actually had to turn off Irreversible during the final minute before the credits rolled because that strobe effect was fucking with me.
He also has some high frequency tone in throughout the whole movie to make you feel uncomfortable. I always get paranoid watching flashing strobe effects ever since they said kids were getting seizures watching that one pokemon episode. Fawkin traumatized me as a kid.

Cuphead

He also has some high frequency tone in throughout the whole movie to make you feel uncomfortable. I always get paranoid watching flashing strobe effects ever since they said kids were getting seizures watching that one pokemon episode. Fawkin traumatized me as a kid.
Yeah I'm not epileptic or anything and have been to plenty of concerts with high strobe effects. Also seen plenty of movies with them too, watched In The Earth recently where the whole third act is almost non stop strobe effects to the point the movie has a warning about it before it starts, but it still makes me paranoid when shit starts to get intense.