Good scenes from shit/forgettable movies.

quark

Theurgist
The Hobbit movies Peter Jackson made were not good. One might say they were retarded. I did, however, like the introduction of Smaug. Big CGI fest but the tension was good and it looked good in a theatre. After the scene in the treasure room it got real stupid though.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The scene from Boondock Saints where the bearded guy tells the Italian the joke that ends with "I'll have a Coke, then."

Kind of a shitty movie that tries to be Tarantino but is actually too stupid for it. It has fucking Billy Connolly and Willem Dafoe in it and it still stinks. It got notoriety ten years after it came out, I bought it on DVD for $7 because the cover looked cool.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Creature (1985) A poorly written Alien(s) knockoff with bad acting and bad FX. However, maybe 45 minutes in Klaus Kinsky shows up. He's been alone in space station for several months and has lost his mind. He's on screen for only a few minutes but it makes the film worth a watch.

I feel like Rob Schneider has been in a lot of shitty movies that do have pretty funny moments in them.

G

The scene from Boondock Saints where the bearded guy tells the Italian the joke that ends with "I'll have a Coke, then."

Kind of a shitty movie that tries to be Tarantino but is actually too stupid for it. It has fucking Billy Connolly and Willem Dafoe in it and it still stinks. It got notoriety ten years after it came out, I bought it on DVD for $7 because the cover looked cool.
I thought I was the only one who hated that fucking movie. All my friends loved it, and I thought it was a derivative piece of shit.

Anyway:
[MEDIA=youtube]zhekpuDxiKM[/MEDIA]

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Death Machine 1994.

MV5BYzc4NDFjODgtNTA3NS00NmZhLTk0M2UtYzhhMzBmMzcwMjVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2NjYzOA@@._V1_.jpg
All the action scenes are good/entertaining. Still holds up. The rest of the movie including script. Are shit.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Not sure if this really counts, but this is one of my favorite opening title sequences of all time. The movie itself is shit though.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

Boondock Saints fucking blows and the second one is even worse. I remember when I was in Middle or High school all the goth kids were obsessed with it because they thought it was edgy. It was a shitty movie that was ripping off people like Tarantino and trying way too hard to be "cool".

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Boondock Saints fucking blows and the second one is even worse. I remember when I was in Middle or High school all the goth kids were obsessed with it because they thought it was edgy. It was a shitty movie that was ripping off people like Tarantino and trying way too hard to be "cool".
Growing up in Boston. You can only imagine how retarded young boys were when this movie was popular. I fucking hated the movie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The documentary “Overnight” is much better, the guy who wrote Boondock was set to be the next big thing in Hollywood and was the biggest asshole and pissed everyone off. If you didn’t like Boondock Saints you’ll love it because you see the creator just destroy any chance of a career.