Good news, guys, the fake death threats he left himself worked

G

So so so so you’re telling me after 4 years that all these random death threats started out of the blue? And you just so happened to start your first consecutive day death threat count at the very first one, publicly no less? With no prior knowledge that there would be consecutive days of threats? right before you planned to go to the feds? I hope they smelled the Jussie Smollett horse shit as soon as he opened his mouth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"Didn't mention the bomb threat"

You did, bitch tits. Then you deleted it. But not before receipts. Why continue to lie when you are so bad at it?

100%, this text and any voicemail "death threats" are Starship Faggot.
Its so staged. " Secret forum action" . Trying to make it sound there is illegal plotting going on behind the scenes to get a warrant. He is going to be disappointed to find out its just a few people trying to find out who the next guest on the podcast will be.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Its so staged. " Secret forum action" . Trying to make it sound there is illegal plotting going on behind the scenes to get a warrant. He is going to be disappointed to find out its just a few people trying to find out who the next guest on the podcast will be.
There is no talk with the FBI, this entire thing is performance to try to force another viral cryfest like when he admitted he lost the lawsuit, and then try to go next level forcing his trolley argument now that it's topical. He's fucking faking everything. He's been getting away with his false flag shit for a while, now that it's all he has left, he's going to lean completely into it.

G

Goddammit we lost safka13 again!

-Damian
lol "I spoke to a really nice agent, Rachel Green was her name. Things are in motion!"
1372789308_732786954.png

G

I think that Pat learned nothing from his case against BDA.
Lets assume that he actually spoke to FBI.
He thinks that FBI will take his word for it, completely ignoring 1st A, burden of proof, pat engaging trolls, his dumb lawsuits etc?
"I do not understand that sir"

G

If this actually happened it would 100% have been in the news, or at least there would be a police record of it. It's so infuriating how much he lies about serious shit like this, but I am always comforted by the fact that his fake victim shit isn't getting him anything except a handful of pity tweets, and that he is irreversibly ruining his own life with this shit.

G

"Didn't mention the bomb threat"

You did, bitch tits. Then you deleted it. But not before receipts. Why continue to lie when you are so bad at it?

100%, this text and any voicemail "death threats" are Starship Faggot.
Wait did he actually mention a con bomb threat then delete it? Sauce?

Nevermind, I see it. Lol we WILL find that report Piggy if it exists, which I highly doubt it does.

G

He tweeted this and deleted it almost immediately

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1521634599402721286?s=20&t=k-nKnOeQGcjrOwMgaRTNlA[/URL]
View attachment 39147
Someone needs to show this to Patrick's butt boy, @HildyEric. He's been having a back-and-forth with some of us over whether some of Patrick's "evidence" was faked. This one is extremely fucking obvious. As someone else mentioned if a bomb threat were called in, the con would have been immediately evacuated and it would have made the news, or at the very least a police report. That obviously never happened and Patrick is lying again. Is Eric willing to DM his buddy Pat and ask for more details or is he afraid that Pat will label him one of us for questioning him about another one of his fucking lies?

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
There is no talk with the FBI, this entire thing is performance to try to force another viral cryfest like when he admitted he lost the lawsuit, and then try to go next level forcing his trolley argument now that it's topical. He's fucking faking everything. He's been getting away with his false flag shit for a while, now that it's all he has left, he's going to lean completely into it.
It also gives him a chance to cry more about how Law Enforcement is the agent of the right wing

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
The American Fan is in that state this Penguicon was hosted, and he was emphatic that he never saw a story about a bomb threat anywhere.

Somehow, I think something is afoot here. Call me crazy.