• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good bourbons

G

images (3).jpeg

And

13805417660446.png

Thank me later.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek, Turkey 101, Blantons, Bakers, Makers Mark 46 are the best ones I've had at the top tier. Four Roses varieties are slightly below but still good imo. I've never had ones like Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, or Bulleit so can't comment on those.
Bulleit rye is great. I'm sure the bourbon is great too.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I’m from KY and have some friends in the distilling industry. Old Forester makes some nice stuff for the (relatively low) price. The anniversary edition or whatever they call it (birthday maybe?) is always pretty unique each iteration, and the Prohibition issue is like… 115 proof I think?
Also, someone here said Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond and yeah co-sign; it gets you very comfy very quick and the 100 proof actually makes it smoother somehow.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Maker's Mark 46 with a single cube of ice is my favorite. I rarely mix, but when I do its crushed ice, shot of Maker's topped off with Canadian Dry diet ginger ale served in a pint glass.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
What's wrong with Jamesons we got? It drink pretty good...

Jim Bean is the reddit of drinks. Bourbon in general is sickly soy boy shit. Woodford reserve is alright, but I wouldn't spend £££ on it. Don't even think about buying Jack Daniels, seek professional help.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
an ice cube in whiskey opens up the whiskey

its not watering it down, you can literally see it working

you nons

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
God dammit, I don’t drink but I came here to tell you all about the finest whiskey- aged on a ship. The salt air makes all the difference, child.

Anyway, @Slackjawed Cow bested me.
Same. My favorite part of the picture is VERY SMALL BATCH. I like to imagine they put a single bottle on a ship in danger of getting attacked by Somali pirates all so they could sell it for eighty dollars to the perfect Midwestern rube that would fall for it and think it's classy.