Good audio books

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Finished reading The Talented Mr Ripley today, it read pretty good. About to start the second in the series.

Can't go wrong with James Ellroy and his several trilogies. Check out the Detective Bunny McGarry series by Caimh McDonnell if you want to howl.  Sniff
Heard the Ripley sequels suck, which is a bummer bc I liked the first one a lot.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Jeremy Irons reading Lolita is probably the best audio book I've ever heard, it's genuinely amazing.

The two Alan Partridge books are probably the funniest ones I've heard, even funnier than Norm's book.

You can pretty much click at any part of the timeline and immediately start laughing.

Heard the Ripley sequels suck, which is a bummer bc I liked the first one a lot.
I started listening to the second Ripley audiobook this morning, and admittedly the plot is convoluted and it was a slow start, but our Nigga killing people again and trying to cover shit up as usual.

Maybe it's because I just finished the first one and intend to listen to all of them in a row, but I'm liking the second one a lot too.

Greg Sestero does a fantastic job reading The Disaster Artist. You can hear his Tommy impression one minute in.

The book is much better than the movie by the way.