Good audio books

I have an audible subscription I barely use. My credits have wracked up and since every podcast is bad now, I need something to listen to during my mindless tasks at work.

Do you have any recommendations? I don’t really care about the content as long as the narrator is engaging

G

I read Flashman's Lady recently, which I think is my favourite in the series.

I wonder if a reader could do it justice...
The sound quality isn't great on the couple of Flashmans I've listened to but the reader is pretty good and those books always make me laugh.

The sound quality isn't great on the couple of Flashmans I've listened to but the reader is pretty good and those books always make me laugh.

My dream is to have enough money to get a proper Flashman movie made.

My idea is that Flashman's grandson has squandered the family fortune on gambling and whores and needs cash. He's rooting through his parent's attic in the hope of finding something valuable to hawk and finds the flashman papers that were never published because they were too damning to the important people of the time. He convinces a movie producer to made a film adaptation, which he does, so most of the movie is a film-within-a-film. The final scene is the movie premier, which Flashman Jnr misses because he's taken his money and is off whoring again!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Atlas Shrugged. Don't interpret it as a libertarian book.

People think we're living 1984, Animal Farm, or Idiocracy but we're closer to Atlas Shrugged. It's long but you may see the parallels in how things are going right now.

The Fountainhead is good too.

Finished reading The Talented Mr Ripley today, it read pretty good. About to start the second in the series.

Can't go wrong with James Ellroy and his several trilogies. Check out the Detective Bunny McGarry series by Caimh McDonnell if you want to howl.  Sniff

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
i got a kindle this last christmas and recently bought norms book cause he reads it

my kindle doesn't have a speaker