Gonna take the weekend off to process the critiques?

1, 2 weeks ago he tweeted something to the effect of "Script going out for coverage! Will be nice to have another set of eyes confirm how great this is!"

Oh, imagine his excited little face opening the email. Then that moment of realizing the coverage tore his dumb little script apart. But Piggy boy can never fail, so now it's just a rough draft. I'll take the weekend to cry over not getting my way, and polish this baby into the Oscar-winning screenplay that will launch my Hollywood career! That's what I'll do!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
"Gonna take the weekend off to process the critiques"

I'm gonna need proof he said this.
I just checked his twitter, he has to still be high off of some retarded secession take he made cause the only things i've seen is him "retweeting" other fags with 3 likes each

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
1, 2 weeks ago he tweeted something to the effect of "Script going out for coverage! Will be nice to have another set of eyes confirm how great this is!"

Oh, imagine his excited little face opening the email. Then that moment of realizing the coverage tore his dumb little script apart. But Piggy boy can never fail, so now it's just a rough draft. I'll take the weekend to cry over not getting my way, and polish this baby into the Oscar-winning screenplay that will launch my Hollywood career! That's what I'll do!

it won’t be accurately criticised since he paid to have it vanity read. They’ll copy paste some vague encouragement they send all the morons they scam and ask him to send more interesting stuff if he has it (aka keep paying) - nobody is reading it more than a few pages to sprinkle in some cursory lines to give the illusion they actually read it

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There's this:

Producer likes our new script and wants to send it out for coverage. We thought we had a good one but it's always nice to get outside confirmation. Now to pick a new project.

...and a bonus one:

Just found out a script my partner and I wrote a couple years back is advancing to the quarterfinals of a screenplay writing competition with 1600 entries.

Maybe we're pretty okay at this after all.

(Notice he's careful not to mention which competition he's sent it in to magically had it arrive at, in case he loses)

Bonus, bonus tweet because it suggests that he has a complete lack of imagination:

You're right. It doesn't. You could read me the entire script and I'll still be just as excited to actually watch and experience the movie on opening night.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

He's fat, his neck is trying to swallow his many chins, and he lies a lot.

(Notice he's careful not to mention which competition he's sent it in to magically had it arrive at, in case he loses)
I wonder if it is this one. Says it averages 1600 entries:

AMERICAN ZOETROPE

While the cash prize isn’t particularly high, the doors that this contest can open are significant.

Key Points

• Established by Francis Ford Coppola himself, who better to have as a champion for your script?
  • There are often some major league guest judges on board such as David Benioff, who are involved in judging the different contest categories.
  • Averaging around 1600 entries per year, the odds of winning are better than other major contests.
Notable Prizes

• $5,000 cash is nothing to sniff at!
  • The winner and nine honorable mentions will be considered for representation by select agencies and their scripts will be considered for film options and development by leading production companies.

Will Tate

Oven March
I wonder if it is this one. Says it averages 1600 entries:

AMERICAN ZOETROPE

While the cash prize isn’t particularly high, the doors that this contest can open are significant.

Key Points

• Established by Francis Ford Coppola himself, who better to have as a champion for your script?
  • There are often some major league guest judges on board such as David Benioff, who are involved in judging the different contest categories.
  • Averaging around 1600 entries per year, the odds of winning are better than other major contests.
Notable Prizes

• $5,000 cash is nothing to sniff at!
  • The winner and nine honorable mentions will be considered for representation by select agencies and their scripts will be considered for film options and development by leading production companies.
LOL Pat's script has no hope. Can you imagine Coppola's utter contempt if he ever read it?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
So, I googled the term "coverage" (because I love it when ol' Mary Sue Porklinson uses technical terms in the hope that someone will ask him what it means) and it turns out he's using it wrong:

Script coverage is the summary and analysis of a script's plot and writing quality, used by production companies to track film and TV screenplays. Coverage consists of a number of elements. The first is a 1-to-2-page synopsis of the script's story highlighting the main characters and events of the tale. The second is a subjective review of the piece (typical length of which could range anywhere from 1 sentence, in short-form contest coverage, to 2 or 3 pages) which assesses the effectiveness of the screenplay's various components—including its concept, story structure, story development, characters, dialogue, and writing style—and points out its strong points and problem areas. The evaluation ends with a recommendation from the analyst as to what he/she feels the production entity should do with the script.
If Hamtaro is getting it back, then it's not "coverage" - it's just some bored, low-rent freelancer (his wife?) giving him a second opinion on the first draft of his shitty script.

Also, bonus points for not naming his "writing partner"; God forbid anyone else get any credit.

So, I googled the term "coverage" (because I love it when ol' Mary Sue Porklinson uses technical terms in the hope that someone will ask him what it means) and it turns out he's using it wrong:

If Hamtaro is getting it back, then it's not "coverage" - it's just some bored, low-rent freelancer (his wife?) giving him a second opinion on the first draft of his shitty script.

Also, bonus points for not naming his "writing partner"; God forbid anyone else get any credit.
Yeah, but remember that Pat decides what words mean, so he can't be using it wrong.

G

So, I googled the term "coverage" (because I love it when ol' Mary Sue Porklinson uses technical terms in the hope that someone will ask him what it means) and [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_coverage#Script_timeline']it turns out he's using it wrong:[/URL]

I did the same when he first did it. I bet if it went to real coverage it gets a "Pass" rating. Note that a "Pass" is not like pass/fail but in this case "Pass" is used as in "We'll Pass on this one".