Going through a lot of 2006 shows

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It's almost like....... the O&A show wasn't really that good.

The highlights were amazing and you definitely get spoiled if you listened to the Cellar comic shows first. Overall I still enjoy it but they were very repetitive and you can already see what the opinions will be once they start the topic. Nothing worse than the kiss ass interviews with B listers.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Jim Norton was the driving factor in the show becoming lazy and too self consious to commit to doing bits anymore. Anthony wanted to woo Norton and be cool improv guy, so he never did prep like he did when he wanted to succeed. Anthony stopped doing characters aside from his random one word autistic outbursts of the voice in conversation. And stopped doing song parodies.

I don't listen to "Nopie" shows, Did Anthony ever once introduce the show or a guest without doing that hee hee hee sarcastic old queen voice? And making random autistic sounds to avoid awkward silence. Which worked in context of adding background track to Opie directing the flow.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Jim Norton was the driving factor in the show becoming lazy and too self consious to commit to doing bits anymore. Anthony wanted to woo Norton and be cool improv guy, so he never did prep like he did when he wanted to succeed. Anthony stopped doing characters aside from his random one word autistic outbursts of the voice in conversation. And stopped doing song parodies.

I don't listen to "Nopie" shows, Did Anthony ever once introduce the show or a guest without doing that hee hee hee sarcastic old queen voice? And making random autistic sounds to avoid awkward silence. Which worked in context of adding background track to Opie directing the flow.
I kind of prefer lazy Anthony. You ever listen to some of those WNEW shows? He would do his Tyson or whatever other impression for like 40 minutes. I knew they were filling time but it was brutal. Agree that Ant is nothing without Ope and vice versa

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I kind of prefer lazy Anthony. You ever listen to some of those WNEW shows? He would do his Tyson or whatever other impression for like 40 minutes. I knew they were filling time but it was brutal. Agree that Ant is nothing without Ope and vice versa

Anthony was a Robin Quivers hole for Opie on WAAF. In WNEW Anthony showed some signs of life after the divorce. At XM, Anthony became an ingrate and resented Opie for making the deals, making the rules, and leading the show.

Listen to the nopie Patrice Vs Danny when Anthony is insulted that Patrice says what everyone was already thinking - We cannot make any decisions for this show because this is a Half-a-Show without Opie. Wait until Opie gets back, then we can make a decision. Anthony is a substitute teacher at best.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Flush your XM down the toilet then jump out of the window!

nov-19-2006-hollywood-california-us-k50859egcomic-relief-2006-at-the-DPFE27.jpg
He also had the Flush your XM down the toilet then go fuck your mother

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Anthony was a Robin Quivers hole for Opie on WAAF. In WNEW Anthony showed some signs of life after the divorce. At XM, Anthony became an ingrate and resented Opie for making the deals, making the rules, and leading the show.

Listen to the nopie Patrice Vs Danny when Anthony is insulted that Patrice says what everyone was already thinking - We cannot make any decisions for this show because this is a Half-a-Show without Opie. Wait until Opie gets back, then we can make a decision. Anthony is a substitute teacher at best.
You're right about that. He still didn't know how to end a bit in WNEW and I guess Opie didn't either.