Going through a lot of 2006 shows

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
At least half of every show is spent hyping up the pests, talking up XM, shitting on Howard, petty arguments with random nobodies. Most of the good parts of the shows I’ve heard already from listening to the comic compilations on YouTube. “Can’t believe we just spent so much time on [insert radio jock here] because we have so much to he-heh fawkin do.” Opie and Jimmy are beyond hateable in these squabbles. “I’ve told you to call our fawkin show before but you just want to trash us on your own show. “Yech, so you can do it sayyefly and then dump out on our callers if you need to. Why ruin your show by dumping out when you don’t have to instead of just trashing someone back.” 6 hours of Club Soda Kenny talk in February.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Flush your XM down the toilet then jump out of the window!

nov-19-2006-hollywood-california-us-k50859egcomic-relief-2006-at-the-DPFE27.jpg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
At least half of every show is spent hyping up the pests, talking up XM, shitting on Howard, petty arguments with random nobodies. Most of the good parts of the shows I’ve heard already from listening to the comic compilations on YouTube. “Can’t believe we just spent so much time on [insert radio jock here] because we have so much to he-heh fawkin do.” Opie and Jimmy are beyond hateable in these squabbles. “I’ve told you to call our fawkin show before but you just want to trash us on your own show. “Yech, so you can do it sayyefly and then dump out on our callers if you need to. Why ruin your show by dumping out when you don’t have to instead of just trashing someone back.” 6 hours of Club Soda Kenny talk in February.
Isn’t it weird how people shit on that Redbar guy for having too long of a show that harps on minute details when they were into this shit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Isn’t it weird how people shit on that Redbar guy for having too long of a show that harps on minute details when they were into this shit?

That’s a paragraph and not an 8 hour show. I have always and will always enjoy OnA. Doesn’t mean that I can’t criticize them. I’m just (trying to make) making content for the sub. I also want to add that the amount of FH Riley’s talk in 2006 is very annoying.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I just liked when Jimmy would go into the other room and call in as Steve from Yellowstone. Those were simpler times.
The best were when he would call in as 'Steve' but could not stop himself from laughing. And he would just laugh and wheeze and barely be able to get a word out. A few times when he was wheezing you can hear both Opie and Antony pound their desks or even walk away from the microphones. A couple of times he would call in as Steve and then the next call would be Uncle Paul or another character.
Super fucking funny but later when they’d bitch about not getting good guests was also hilarious.
Management basically told guests to never go to O&A. Like Sirius would book some actor or athlete for a bunch of radio shows in the morning and afternoon. And they would do a whirlwind tour of the Sirius shows that were live. So like ten minutes on the rock and roll station, ten minutes on sports talk, twenty minutes on Stern, and so on. But never O&A.

Them disrespecting celebrities is one of the funniest bits. Beyond hanging up on dopes like Kristen Bell. When they had Lady Di interview the guy from Game of Thrones who is riding a career high I laugh every single time I listen. Like this guy thinks he is a huge star on HBO and is now on the biggest talk show on radio basically and this will be a serious and important interview. And Lady Di comes charging into his interview like water buffaler and just steamrolls all of his answers and reeks of booze and feces. That week management threatened O&A because Lady Di went into the guest bathroom and vomited in the sink and shit on the floor when the actress America Ferrera was using the bathroom. And when the actress asked one of the O&A what was happening they just laughed and could not control their laughter (like Jimmy laughing during Steve from Yellowstone).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The best were when he would call in as 'Steve' but could not stop himself from laughing. And he would just laugh and wheeze and barely be able to get a word out. A few times when he was wheezing you can hear both Opie and Antony pound their desks or even walk away from the microphones. A couple of times he would call in as Steve and then the next call would be Uncle Paul or another character.

Management basically told guests to never go to O&A. Like Sirius would book some actor or athlete for a bunch of radio shows in the morning and afternoon. And they would do a whirlwind tour of the Sirius shows that were live. So like ten minutes on the rock and roll station, ten minutes on sports talk, twenty minutes on Stern, and so on. But never O&A.

Them disrespecting celebrities is one of the funniest bits. Beyond hanging up on dopes like Kristen Bell. When they had Lady Di interview the guy from Game of Thrones who is riding a career high I laugh every single time I listen. Like this guy thinks he is a huge star on HBO and is now on the biggest talk show on radio basically and this will be a serious and important interview. And Lady Di comes charging into his interview like water buffaler and just steamrolls all of his answers and reeks of booze and feces. That week management threatened O&A because Lady Di went into the guest bathroom and vomited in the sink and shit on the floor when the actress America Ferrera was using the bathroom. And when the actress asked one of the O&A what was happening they just laughed and could not control their laughter (like Jimmy laughing during Steve from Yellowstone).

The helmet catch guy from the Giants is still my favorite one of all time. They do a “franchise show” and have Sam and Erock pretend to be the two of them while they call in. Sirius probably gets paid for the interviews and from a business standpoint I can’t pretend not to understand where they were coming from but it was still so funny. They spent the first week of the merger having Sam harass other shows in the hallways.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter

Don't forget the Linda Blair "interview":

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Thanks for the time warp, it makes me feel old. GoT was four seasons in and OnA was still on the air, Jesus.