• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Godfrey says he wants to beat the shit out of Tranthony and Geno

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Rogan
Schaub
Chapelle for a minute (not really, but getting swole was faggy)
Carrot top

Then you got health conscious manlet heebs like Aaron Berg or even Rich Vos but I cant ever see those fags as tough guys lol
Nothing wrong with having a gym membership, but actually flexing is gay. That's why the Mufasa dude who gets Brendan Schaub coffee is a fag IMO where Chapelle wasn't.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Brendan Schaub fought and beat UFC and Pride champions. At heavyweight even. He is a straight up killer in a fight. Probably he could not get any of us to laugh once in his entire life. And his comedy is abysmal. But he at least was a professional athlete who tried to make it into show business but as an outsider just has no idea what he is doing. I can at least respect his athletic career.

I would bet anything that people like Rogan are infinitely more jealous of people like Schaub than the other way around. Schaub was a world class pro athlete with some major wins on his own. Guys like Rogan sit around in their mansions and fantasize over being pro athletes or Marines or whatever. But most pro athletes or combat vets or whatever are typically content with life and likely do not fantasize about being Rogan. They might want his money for sure. But nothing else.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
A nigger beating up Anthony in the streets?

86e.png

Forum Clout
He gets mincy and scared from verbal confrontations, so I doubt he has the balls to actually pull up his gun in a real life situation. More likely, he'll say "What's your probl..." in a squeaky timid voice before the bigger nigger smacks him.
Then he'd scurry home and launch into a tweeting tirade, all full of bluster and threats. Nana is a prancing faggot who shies away from confrontation like he shies away from vaginas.