• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Godfrey says he wants to beat the shit out of Tranthony and Geno

CruisinColin

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-24T19-45-48.760Z.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
So will Ant finally get that "justified shooting of a black man" that he has been dreaming about for over a decade or will he get tuned up by a person of color and tweet about crime reports from a hospital bed?

I think Ant is old enough that its a felony for beating an old person by now.

Stay tuned.
Either scenario sounds like a win-win

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
So will Ant finally get that "justified shooting of a black man" that he has been dreaming about for over a decade or will he get tuned up by a person of color and tweet about crime reports from a hospital bed?

I think Ant is old enough that its a felony for beating an old person by now.

Stay tuned.
It’d also be a hate crime or in this case, black on black crime. Say crime again, stupid.

He gets mincy and scared from verbal confrontations, so I doubt he has the balls to actually pull up his gun in a real life situation. More likely, he'll say "What's your probl..." in a squeaky timid voice before the bigger nigger smacks him.