God is real folks

WAUKESHA - Oprah still love's Pat's Rib Place and its family of sauces.

Of course, it helps to remember that owner Alisha Hayes is family — specifically, Oprah Winfrey's niece — but that doesn't necessarily mean that the venerable and popular Waukesha restaurant hasn't earned a spot on the celebrity's annual holiday gift list.

Oprah’s Favorite Things, featured in the December 2020 issue of O, includes a two-jar variety pack of Pat’s House Sauce and Brown Brown Sauce. Both are made at the family-owned restaurant, 151 E. Sunset Drive.

Alisha, who runs the restaurant with her husband, Ty Hayes, said the anticipated inclusion on the list has kept them busy in recent weeks to make sure they can fill orders.

Oprah fucking Winfrey's niece

I can't find that pic of him with the backwards hat anywhere (other than the ones where he's sucking cock) but that's what their logo looks like lol

View attachment 10395
56242531-10213603071102334-7548169482418520064-o.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
5 star reviews are order, and make sure to notify any future readers that this fine establishment is in no way connected to or affiliated with Patrick S Tomlinchins, the greatest pants-shitting RibPig to disgrace the earth.
Watching video got me in the mood for delicious ribs even more delicious ribs would going up to counter to order and seeing a fax hung up of some guy sucking Trumps cock with it saying "beware, do not accept any checks from him he is broke"