God is great, beer is good... and my cyberstalkers are crazy. 🎡

G

"I mean these people are just fucking nuts, they actually think I cheated in the brewers marathon, when in actuality I just stepped off a sidewalk wrong. They're fucking NUTS."

FAGGOT.jpg

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
β€Ž
β€Ž
"I mean these people are just fucking nuts, they actually think I cheated in the brewers marathon, when in actuality I just stepped off a sidewalk wrong. They're fucking NUTS."

View attachment 16035
That old man fought at The Battle of Chosin Reservoir, he beheaded 34 Koreans with a shovel. Now in his golden years trying to drink a beer in peace he has a stinky obese faggot millennial puling about some Star Wars prequel and some bullshit called twitter.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
β€Ž
β€Ž
Has there ever been a single picture of him in Hooligans that hasn't shown him doing something annoying? Here he's chatting up someone who isn't even looking at him. The others are him with his laptop on the bar or making a video that no one watches. He'll take pictures of the food like a total rube.

Imagine walking into a bar and the only seat left is next to a guy with a laptop and mouse. Are you sitting down or walking the fuck out?

G

Has there ever been a single picture of him in Hooligans that hasn't shown him doing something annoying? Here he's chatting up someone who isn't even looking at him. The others are him with his laptop on the bar or making a video that no one watches. He'll take pictures of the food like a total rube.

Imagine walking into a bar and the only seat left is next to a guy with a laptop and mouse. Are you sitting down or walking the fuck out?
Honestly, I'm either going to the place across the street or buying a bottle and going home. If you're not meeting friends or just having a swift one, bars are depressing. Having to sit on a stool next to some creep with a laptop isn't worth that two beer buzz you get after drinking a beer and then drinking another beer.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
β€Ž
β€Ž
Honestly, I'm either going to the place across the street or buying a bottle and going home. If you're not meeting friends or just having a swift one, bars are depressing. Having to sit on a stool next to some creep with a laptop isn't worth that two beer buzz you get after drinking a beer and then drinking another beer.
I used to travel for work and it only took me a week or so to realize that bars are very depressing if you're by yourself. Especially so on Tuesday or Wednesday night, which is usually the nights the weirdo regulars are there. You're way better off sitting at a booth by yourself than up at the bar next to a dimwitted Twitter pundit.

G

I used to travel for work and it only took me a week or so to realize that bars are very depressing if you're by yourself. Especially so on Tuesday or Wednesday night, which is usually the nights the weirdo regulars are there. You're way better off sitting at a booth by yourself than up at the bar next to a dimwitted Twitter pundit.
Some of us appreciate that freak weirdo type ambiance, sir.