God damn every last one of you.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson in Pig Nips Galore
Pat comments on Military Vets calling the suicide hotline and how traitors "jam them up"
Sewer-side! Anyone want to tell Dan about this reference?

Sewer-side!.png

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Pat supports hormone treatment for children which will lead to way more than 22 suicides a day if he gets his way. Also, everyone who reads any of his tweets knows he doesn't not give one shit about Vets, he just hates Trump and anyone who supports him. He really is a bottom of the barrel human being

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If only those vets were committing fewer suicides and more murders. Especially in Wisconsin half-hovels with rats nibbling four beets in the “urban farm” out back.

Edited to add: Totally unrelated, anyone have depressed and angry veterans in your contact networks? HMU.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The war pig has been in full swing as of yesterday. He had some pathetic thread about Russia and left us with this conclusion:

FBDEF7E4-E2E9-4DB4-BCC3-06E6B289EF2E.jpeg

This pathetic man actually wants a nuclear conflict. Why? He’s got nothing to live for and it would give him an excuse to stay on Twitter and perhaps even get an elusive check mark. I really, really hope he gets thrown in debtor’s jail.

G

The war pig has been in full swing as of yesterday. He had some pathetic thread about Russia and left us with this conclusion:

View attachment 66153
This pathetic man actually wants a nuclear conflict. Why? He’s got nothing to live for and it would give him an excuse to stay on Twitter and perhaps even get an elusive check mark. I really, really hope he gets thrown in debtor’s jail.
Fuck this piece of shit. Some of the worst human atrocities in history have happened because narcissists like him have taken power and thrown away human life like it was nothing for "the greater good" aka their ego. It makes perfect sense that he's okay with a few cities being nuked to beat Russia, but heaven forbid any of those nukes go off in Milwaukee. Oh and we're all going to prison for the rest of our lives for texting him.