Give me some milquetoast edgy opinions that you have (a la John and Jeff)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If the lowest automatic tip amount on the bank machine in your restaurant is 10%, I tip 20, if its 15, I tip 15, if its 20, I don't tip with the machine and leave pocket change if I find some.
Last time I got Subway it asked if I wanted to leave a tip. How about no? Do your job, stupid. Last time I tried getting an egg sub in the morning the old lady said it would take 20 minutes for her to clean and heat up the oven. I’m sorry, aren’t you supposed to be open right now? Unlike the toaster, I’m fawkin heatin up ovah heah.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Last time I got Subway it asked if I wanted to leave a tip. How about no? Do your job, stupid. Last time I tried getting an egg sub in the morning the old lady said it would take 20 minutes for her to clean and heat up the oven. I’m sorry, aren’t you supposed to be open right now? Unlike the toaster, I’m fawkin heatin up ovah heah.

Was she of the, erm, African, persuasion?

:image_9253_lg:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Only people like @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda will understand my pain, but Subway in Canada has "Canadianized" it's menu in recent years, making all the sandwiches there completely inedible. The BMT no longer exists in this fucking nightmare I came back to last year. Can't get a fucking BMT. What the fuck am I supposed to do at Subway now? Put ciabatta on my dick and shove it in a sandwich press?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Only people like @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda will understand my pain, but Subway in Canada has "Canadianized" it's menu in recent years, making all the sandwiches there completely inedible. The BMT no longer exists in this fucking nightmare I came back to last year. Can't get a fucking BMT. What the fuck am I supposed to do at Subway now? Put ciabatta on my dick and shove it in a sandwich press?
They’re pushing all sorts of specialty subs down here. I’m assuming they’re expensive. I just like the egg subs because they’re less than $7 and you can put as much toppings on as you want.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Yeah it's bullshit. I used to be all in wit da chicken pizziola and it's gone. Every time I go into subway everyone is ordering either steak and cheese or assorted. They've even got rid of some of the sauces.