• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GIRLS IN THE STUDIO GIRLS IN THE STUDIO

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I may be a rascist but my dick and balls sure aren't
IMG_2829.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Show me pictures. Just a taste.
Gloria was actually this black chick that I used to work with and she was hot as fawk. Once she bent over to pick something up and i reflexively said, “whoooh. (Sounded more like exhaling)” My older coworker laughed at me. She once told me, “insert name here, you know i fuck with you.” Translation: you’re a cool guy, Mr. Whiteboy. I can send you the backpage ad for La’Donkavish though.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Gloria was actually this black chick that I used to work with and she was hot as fawk. Once she bent over to pick something up and i reflexively said, “whoooh. (Sounded more like exhaling)” My older coworker laughed at me. She once told me, “insert name here, you know i fuck with you.” Translation: you’re a cool guy, Mr. Whiteboy. I can send you the backpage ad for La’Donkavish though.
How about you show me one that isn't the chick at the gas station.

Forum Clout
Asian women are better than sheboons, granted for every beautiful Asian woman there are 50 stinkers. But sheboons are worse, for every fuckable one there are like 10.000 stinky big lipped nappy haired cave nostril'd grease monsters. And even the best looking sheboons are nowhere near the best looking white/asian/latina.
Ass look like cd cases etc . . .