girlfriends complaining about their coworkers megathread

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Do not tell me that you wish that you could pull off my hairstyle again, atalker
Continuing to do so constitutes felony passive aggressiveness. Do not approach me in the break room again
do not show me text conversations between you and your subordinate that is quitting and making trouble for your department by being a general dumb useless bitch in her final days, ultimately I do not care. Continuing to do so makes me want to escape out of the window

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
She sounds like a real battle-ax.

npiFgNv.png

God be with you, no bs.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I see you've met a woman before
Men complaining about work

"Today sucked. Larry got his sleeve stuck in a lathe and spun for 30 seconds before anyone noticed. We had to shut everything down because of the mess. Now we're short staffed and probably need therapy."

Women complaining about work

"OMG today was sooo bad at work. You know Shannon? The one who's mother lived in Montana and knits vests for horses? Well she was on Facebook and someone sent her a message saying that her ex, remember I told you about him? How he has issues with his brother but never talks about them because he feels it's a personal matter? Well he apparently got caught molesting a child at a 7-11. Well anyway, she got to leave early. And guess who had to shut the lights off tonight? Hmmm? Give up? Me. I had to. So I had to do her FUCKING job because SHE gets to leave an HOUR FUCKING EARLY because her ex gets into trouble? I swear to fucking God I hate this place. My chair sucks and I only get 2 one hour breaks during the day? It's ridiculous and always gives me anxiety."

This as your covered Larry's shit and blood.