Gina Carano got fat lol

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
59ed59e0ca3b04de6393cdccb21edf46--lucy-lawless-xena-warrior-princess.jpg

Lucygods still winning

finna

G

I saw a clip of her on that podcast. She seems a bit simple, or maybe just very naive. If you're an actor and want to get on in that world, why even use social media personally? Have a publicist run account or whatever, but what good can come from using social media especially when talking about politics. No one wants to hear it from you and you'll alienate half of the audience either way. Keep it to yourself. She didn't even seem to have a "I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore, consequences be damned" attitude. She started tweeting anti-lockdown stuff and compared demonising Trump supporters to the holocaust, and then acted surprised when her Jewish bosses in Hollywood blacklisted her. What did you think would happen, retard?

I'd still drop a batch on her, hamster cheeks or not

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I saw a clip of her on that podcast. She seems a bit simple, or maybe just very naive. If you're an actor and want to get on in that world, why even use social media personally? Have a publicist run account or whatever, but what good can come from using social media especially when talking about politics. No one wants to hear it from you and you'll alienate half of the audience either way. Keep it to yourself. She didn't even seem to have a "I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore, consequences be damned" attitude. She started tweeting anti-lockdown stuff and compared demonising Trump supporters to the holocaust, and then acted surprised when her Jewish bosses in Hollywood blacklisted her. What did you think would happen, retard?

I'd still drop a batch on her, hamster cheeks or not
She's a dumb fat wop who's famous for beating up on other dumb bitches, what do you expect?

Basically female Brendan Schaub

G

I'd still drop a batch on her, hamster cheeks be damned.
Some people are too badass to sit quietly and suck on heeb balls.