Gilbert Gottfried dead?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
E_RH_g6WEAM36DS.jpg

WhereWeAt

Aww, that sucks. I saw him one time in the West Village pushing his kid's stroller. I had a telephoto lens on me and he gave me a tense stare like I might be paparazzi. I was on the phone with a coworker and tempted to say hi but I left it alone.

My favorite joke of his went something like, "You know, back in the middle ages people walked around thinking, 'Boy, this is a really long time ago!'".
You should've said hi, he was really cool. I met him once and he and Dara had a long conversation with me and my wife. Later on, my friend (same guy who saw him at the oncologist) mentioned it and he remembered us and he gave his number and wanted to go out to dinner. Never took him up on it cause I figured he was being polite.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
You should've said hi, he was really cool. I met him once and he and Dara had a long conversation with me and my wife. Later on, my friend (same guy who saw him at the oncologist) mentioned it and he remembered us and he gave his number and wanted to go out to dinner. Never took him up on it cause I figured he was being polite.
Funny. Gilbert never called other celebrities out for dinner if they gave him their numbers because he thought THEY were just being nice.