• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ghoul Talks With Yet Another BallWasher

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Asking for podcast money..... maybe I was drunk, can you link me?

"New" information. What do you want already? I already told you about Bobo's sister, the 14 year old in the theater, Bro Joe's allowance, Anthony's heart pill emergency, the hysterical crying Stetten incident... You wouldn't know a god damn thing if not for me so rightly get back here and shut up.
Also you’re so fucking assblasted about Derosa not retweeting your podcast. I wonder what he would say if anyone asked how you claim responsibility for his career. You’re a loser, Dan.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No, I know him from Comedy Central Half Hour. You’re not responsible for his career. You’re a delusional loser.

Sure ya do, pal. Sure ya do.

You don't even know how many begging, whining phone calls I had to field from this cunt. "Waaaahhhhhh can I come on the show???? PLEASE can I come on the show?!?!?" I saw him in Cali and he was pathetic, begging me if I knew where he could get coke. Opie didn't even want to book Derosa without Burr. I had to fight uphill, and it's like our 11th President Justin Bilbo said as he took Hamburger Hill, "Never fight uphill, me boys."

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Asking for podcast money..... maybe I was drunk, can you link me?

"New" information. What do you want already? I already told you about Bobo's sister, the 14 year old in the theater, Bro Joe's allowance, Anthony's heart pill emergency, the hysterical crying Stetten incident... You wouldn't know a god damn thing if not for me so rightly get back here and shut up.
Don't be fresh.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Sure ya do, pal. Sure ya do.

You don't even know how many begging, whining phone calls I had to field from this cunt. "Waaaahhhhhh can I come on the show???? PLEASE can I come on the show?!?!?" I saw him in Cali and he was pathetic, begging me if I knew where he could get coke. Opie didn't even want to book Derosa without Burr. I had to fight uphill, and it's like our 11th President Justin Bilbo said as he took Hamburger Hill, "Never fight uphill, me boys."
You’re just jealous because him and Ant were friends. Your jaded ex girlfriend energy is astounding.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie didn't even want to book Derosa without Burr. I had to fight uphill, and it's like our 11th President Justin Bilbo said as he took Hamburger Hill, "Never fight uphill, me boys."

Good job completely caving, proving you had no idea what you were doing, going against Opie's expert opinion which made great radio, and instead giving us more SOLO DEROSA shows. Fucking faggot.