Get The Fuck Back In Your Fucking Hole! NOW! Davey, You're Doing A Good Job!

EraGodless

Aging fawkin sucks
Screenshot_20230907_091216_Chrome.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
as far as a character actor goes, having a cool role in the terminator when young and then a bit part on the Sopranos is pretty fawkin' good.

Granted, playing the Davey character wouldn't be great (and he's hinted at that)

He also doesn't look anything like a "Davey Scatino" from North Jersey.*

*Yes, I know there are light italians, but the ones in North Jersey don't have ancestors from Milan, stupids

Last edited:
as far as a character actor goes, having a cool role in the terminator when young and then a bit part on the Sopranos is pretty fawkin' good.

Granted, playing the Davey character wouldn't be great (and he's hinted at that)

*Yes, I know there are light italians, but the ones in North Jersey don't have ancestors from Milan, stupids
The character could’ve had a dago father and a mick mother and looked more like the Irish side. Lots of them in that area. I knew a kid with a last name of Duffy who was more oily than a Cumia.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Maybe not Newark or Jersey city but out in the sticks they don't seem like the same kind of Italians tbhwitcha. Also there are light skinned Sicilianos tbf, even blonde hair etc. but they don't look like the terminator cop either.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I was watching this decent junky movie called Street level a few weeks back and he popped up in it randomly. Marilyn Manson and Sully Erna from Godsmack too. The Sully cameo was hilarious because the movie is clearly set in LA and Sully makes zero attempts to cover his atrocious Boston accent.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era

Didn't they make a half-ass back story of him possibly being half German (father stationed in Baden-Baden) before returning to the states? See, that's why he looks 100% Irish.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The character could’ve had a dago father and a mick mother and looked more like the Irish side. Lots of them in that area. I knew a kid with a last name of Duffy who was more oily than a Cumia.
Maybe not Newark or Jersey city but out in the sticks they don't seem like the same kind of Italians tbhwitcha. Also there are light skinned Sicilianos tbf, even blonde hair etc. but they don't look like the terminator cop either.

Very true. The half irish/half italian mix is incredibly common in that area and results in all types of weird coloring/last name combinations.

Sure, there are occasionally light skinned, light-haired Sicilians, the same way there are occasionally blond syrians and palestinians. But it happens so rarely, their nickname and everything will be based on it. Sammy Gravano was nicknamed "the Polock" growing up because he stuck out so much in his community for having light hair and blue eyes.