Get ready for some loud mooing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Good we can use some new content

1668975834663.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Trump will for sure need every Boomer on Twitter to go interact with his tweets, because he's definitely coming back quietly and with no fanfare so far.

Meanwhile, Joe is probably finally wearing sleeves because he can't afford to turn the heat up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
More proof that Twitter is essentially a faggot magnet that attracts retards like Gavin's asshole attracts dildos. So Joe wasn't able to talk about "socio-political" issues unless Donald Trump tweeted things? The outsized importance Twitter has in this culture just baffles me.
Just take solace in the fact that if he met Joe then he would hate him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
More proof that Twitter is essentially a faggot magnet that attracts retards like Gavin's asshole attracts dildos. So Joe wasn't able to talk about "socio-political" issues unless Donald Trump tweeted things? The outsized importance Twitter has in this culture just baffles me.
He thinks that now trump is back there will be a chance that his tweets get interaction now. He doesnt realize that its just because nobody cares what he has to say and not because he cries about boomer politics.

Just take solace in the fact that if he met Joe then he would hate him.
Of course he would. So would Joe Biden, George Bush, Barack Obama, or any other reasonably well-groomed, dignified, successful man. Trump would buzz security if that sweaty sleeveless cretin got within ten feet of him, and I wouldn't fault him for that, either.
He thinks that now trump is back there will be a chance that his tweets get interaction now. He doesnt realize that its just because nobody cares what he has to say and not because he cries about boomer politics.
Joe is just going to retweet Trump and agree with everything he says. But anyone stupid enough to follow Joe's gay Twitter feed is already going to be a Trump fan who follows Trump himself. So what Joe will be doing is just clogging up everyone's feed with stuff they've already seen. And he's all excited about it, even though it's a total waste of time. He's truly a dolt's dolt.