• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

George Takei retweeted Pig.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
1000004614.jpg

By all means, Pig, do it then. You look halfway there already.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He does realize they retweet because they basically want to say "see, all you regular slobs out there agree with me!"
its like when "jax" thought that political guy, who was doing pr and said "thats the smartest question i ever heard" was genuine. lmao. They are so desperate for validation it doesn't matter if its completely transparent.

Forum Clout
its like when "jax" thought that political guy, who was doing pr and said "thats the smartest question i ever heard" was genuine. lmao. They are so desperate for validation it doesn't matter if its completely transparent.

They use retards like fatso for easy content because they need to post a certain amount every day and get a certain amount of engagement in order to maximize their payout from Xitter for profit sharing. Basically, Takei's social media team used fatso's bad take for their own monetary gain.

Notice fatso didn't even get a follow back from Takei's account or he wouldn't have shut the fuck up about it.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Shatner was right for years
I thought it was odd how most of the cast allegedly didn't like him and vice versa but with social media its become clear that they're all insufferable pieces of shit. I'm glad Shatner shits on the rest of them.

Except for the guy who played Scotty who was an alcoholic in real life and married a barely legal fan. He seemed like a cool guy.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Takei didn't retweet him; some nameless rando did. Hell, I was a governor :fighter_sm:, but that RT could have even been Niki or the 750lb beshemoth she employs.

As Drinki herself points out, Takei and many other celebs hire people to run their social media. It's much like SEO; they Pattypiggyback on popular trends and posts to keep their client on people's minds.

Screenshot_20231221-175729_Samsung Internet.jpg

I guess once I'm not on my phone I have to finish this thread I mothballed forever ago:
Screenshot_20231221-175619_Docs.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Takei didn't retweet him; some nameless rando did. Hell, I was a governor :fighter_sm:, but that RT could have even been Niki or the 750lb beshemoth she employs.

As Drinki herself points out, Takei and many other celebs hire people to run their social media. It's much like SEO; they Pattypiggyback on popular trends and posts to keep their client on people's minds.

View attachment 172265

I guess once I'm not on my phone I have to finish this thread I mothballed forever ago:
View attachment 172267
I’d love to see that thread

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
George is a creep, when he got in trouble for sexually assaulting people he tried to claim all the times he went into his gay sex stories (which involved what he was accused of) on Stern it was all a “character” and they made him say it / gave him a script.

No George. We’ve seen your acting - it’s shit - you weren’t playing a character, you’re just a creepy old gay Asian man. William Shatner was right.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
George is a creep, when he got in trouble for sexually assaulting people he tried to claim all the times he went into his gay sex stories (which involved what he was accused of) on Stern it was all a “character” and they made him say it / gave him a script.

No George. We’ve seen your acting - it’s shit - you weren’t playing a character, you’re just a creepy old gay Asian man. William Shatner was right.
The funny thing is Shat is the Opie to George Takei's anthony. he's pretty much said he's not really paying attention to anything Takei does and he only comments when George demands attention by talking about him. He even did the "sniff* I don't really know what he's up to but I don't hate him. I wish him well .. awnnestly"