George Carlin was a tool for the kikes

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I know he was born before the boom, but that doesn't change the fact he acted like a boomer. An angry prick that got to grow up in the twilight years of nice American neighborhoods, to become an old faggot that would spend his career attacking the institution that gave that to him.

The silent generation started counter culture and the boomers ruined it. But they did make him rich. I'm not sure if that's as cringey as people here unironically having a Gab account, tbh.

Carlin rules.

Nobody bats 1.000 and a 40+ year career will provide ample opportunity to find topics you disagree with or bits that you don't think work -- personally, I never cared for his "long list of words" routines -- but I can't think of another stand up as consistently subversive or unconcerned about their audience reaction as George Carlin. He walked away from the higher paying night club scene to play venues that would let him say what he wanted. The guy got arrested with Lenny Bruce for fuck's sake.

Admittedly, his strength is somewhere between author and stand up, so he doesn't make me laugh as much as other comedians, but I always found him engaging and worth listening to.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I never cared for his "long list of words" routines -- but I can't think of another stand up as consistently subversive or unconcerned about their audience reaction as George Carlin.
Literally all Carlin did was shill for his fag liberal audience. He did not even tell jokes. His "jokes" were literally "YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD" *pause for laughs and clapping*. "THE GOVERNMENT IS FOR STUPID PEOPLE!!" *pause for clapping*. "BLACKS AND GAYS ARE BETTER THAN WHITES AND STRAIGHTS!". *pause for cheering*. Rinse repeat. Wow what amazing material.

Name one routine that Carlin did that was not pandering to faggy atheistic reddit politics that was actually insightful and funny.
He walked away from the higher paying night club scene to play venues that would let him say what he wanted. The guy got arrested with Lenny Bruce for fuck's sake.
Are you retarded? He signed a huge contract with HBO because he wanted money. Part of the contract was that he needed to book gigs in small clubs to work out his material. Because he never did improv. His routines were done word for word same show over and over. Chris Rock was the same way. He did his shows literally verbatim every single performance. Carlin was an older style comedian who never improvised and never did crowd work. Part of his contract with HBO was that he needed minimum two years per special to memorize his new act. So he would tour small clubs. Literally all standups do this. Chapelle and Dane Cook will do small clubs. Collin Quinn would work his material at the Cellar for crowds of dozens.

Also another reason he did small clubs is because he would be in movies and could not travel beyond the cities and towns near the movie gig.

Guys like Sam Kinison, Hicks, Dice, Jackie Martling, Patrice, Vos, that would interact with the audience are extremely rare. When most comedians interact with crowds they are forced to. Like Kramer. Carlin toured the country memorizing his act for the eventual special. Then did it on HBO. This was his entire standup career. It did not matter where he played for the first year of his tour because the act was not ready for the stage. He booked small clubs often to memorize his act. If you toured with Carlin you would know that for the last year of his act it was literally word for word the exact same show down to the second.

And so what if Carlin was arrested with some kike? Lenny Bruce should have been beaten to death alongside every other jew in show business.
Admittedly, his strength is somewhere between author and stand up, so he doesn't make me laugh as much as other comedians, but I always found him engaging and worth listening to.
You are a liberal reddit fag. None of Carlin's politics and ideas are good. None of them. He was a moronic drugged out hippie idiot.

Rascal

And worse, these faggots had the gall to bitch about how suburbia was so 'conformist' and 'stifling'. Watching movies from the 80s can be unbearable because they all use the same rhetoric while their kids have to live in the city and worry about getting bludgeoned by a Nigger, while paying out the nose for things their parents take for granted if they can have them at all

WhereWeAt

He did what Ricky Gervais does. Positions himself whichever way the wind is blowing, pretending to be a free thinker by putting in for the side he actually dislikes just enough to be seen as not taking the side he actually likes. Phony.

Remember that time Ricky Gervais fawkin destroyed people for being friends with Jeffrey Epstein after he was friends with Jimmy Saville?

EraGodless

Literally all Carlin did was shill for his fag liberal audience. He did not even tell jokes. His "jokes" were literally "YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD" *pause for laughs and clapping*. "THE GOVERNMENT IS FOR STUPID PEOPLE!!" *pause for clapping*. "BLACKS AND GAYS ARE BETTER THAN WHITES AND STRAIGHTS!". *pause for cheering*. Rinse repeat. Wow what amazing material.

Name one routine that Carlin did that was not pandering to faggy atheistic reddit politics that was actually insightful and funny.

Are you retarded? He signed a huge contract with HBO because he wanted money. Part of the contract was that he needed to book gigs in small clubs to work out his material. Because he never did improv. His routines were done word for word same show over and over. Chris Rock was the same way. He did his shows literally verbatim every single performance. Carlin was an older style comedian who never improvised and never did crowd work. Part of his contract with HBO was that he needed minimum two years per special to memorize his new act. So he would tour small clubs. Literally all standups do this. Chapelle and Dane Cook will do small clubs. Collin Quinn would work his material at the Cellar for crowds of dozens.

Also another reason he did small clubs is because he would be in movies and could not travel beyond the cities and towns near the movie gig.

Guys like Sam Kinison, Hicks, Dice, Jackie Martling, Patrice, Vos, that would interact with the audience are extremely rare. When most comedians interact with crowds they are forced to. Like Kramer. Carlin toured the country memorizing his act for the eventual special. Then did it on HBO. This was his entire standup career. It did not matter where he played for the first year of his tour because the act was not ready for the stage. He booked small clubs often to memorize his act. If you toured with Carlin you would know that for the last year of his act it was literally word for word the exact same show down to the second.

And so what if Carlin was arrested with some kike? Lenny Bruce should have been beaten to death alongside every other jew in show business.

You are a liberal reddit fag. None of Carlin's politics and ideas are good. None of them. He was a moronic drugged out hippie idiot.
Say memorize again, motherfucker. I dare you.