George Carlin was a tool for the kikes

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I loved how he shilled for the likes of Hilary by saying there’d be no wars if women were in charge and they’d be more caring than the corrupt old white men. Unfunny degenerate hippy cunt, I hope there a fucking heaven just so old white guy in charge sends him to the fiery pits of hell to get black cock and red hot pokers up his his arse

FC60E77F-7EA5-4C30-847A-F0796E5E3618.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
All my favorite comics revere him but I have never laughed at him. Same with Bill Hicks. I guess you had to be there. It's weird though because Stanhope does similar shit but his early specials were always very funny to me. Then again Stanhope had an absurdity and goofiness to his tangents that I think helped make them funnier than Carlin just yelling at people for an hour.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
On the one hand he promoted lazy, entitled hippie culture and social degeneracy. And worked his whole life for a monstrous mega-corporation (HBO).

On the other hand he also condemned rampant materialism and consumerism. He also reprehended the American Dream for the ineficient pipe-dream it is.

It's a tough one man. But I can't hate George (either Carlin or Foreman).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I can’t hate Carlin, I liked him but I hate the people he inspired in comedy. So many are just doing shitty Carlin impressions yet only attack the safe targets but think they’re edgy and breaking ground. I think if he was still around he would be considered like Rogan and Chappelle that have F-U money and would call out things that would be “controversial”. Seriously, when was the last time comedians were dangerous or doing anything unique? Now they’re all the same.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I know he was born before the boom, but that doesn't change the fact he acted like a boomer. An angry prick that got to grow up in the twilight years of nice American neighborhoods, to become an old faggot that would spend his career attacking the institution that gave that to him.
And worse, these faggots had the gall to bitch about how suburbia was so 'conformist' and 'stifling'. Watching movies from the 80s can be unbearable because they all use the same rhetoric while their kids have to live in the city and worry about getting bludgeoned by a Nigger, while paying out the nose for things their parents take for granted if they can have them at all