• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geopolitical Pat puts his hoof down

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Made me wince. Well done.

That's a reference to opie and anthony, dan. It should be obvious based on the youtube video but eating pennies is probably toxic so it might not be obvious.

Edit. Not knocking you @lamont. I always liked that saga because Jimmy knocked him for having a cpap and then he ended up with one.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
His hawkish views are so ridiculous. Faggots like Pat are all in with this war for whatever reason when 99% of them couldn’t even point Ukraine out on a map. Never mind the fact we were fucking around with them in 2014 and that Orange Revolution nonsense.

I do feel for the women and children, even the men who were pretty much conscripted over night and not allowed to leave. I was on a train from Krakow to where I live (in Wisconsin of course) and it was really shitty seeing women with their kids and all their shit in Lidl bags. Meanwhile Fatso was tweeting and encouraging war. People might think we’re hard on him but he deserves every single piece of ridicule he gets.

He likes to dish out his cunty attitude and pseudo tough guy persona. What this place gives him is what he deserves.

G

C10-C7895-9-EF5-4694-AC0-E-8-CBAD06-F28-A8.jpg

No! we shall fight on the beaches, child.