• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geopolitical Pat puts his hoof down

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Pat wants more war

1666637926321.png

1666637946734.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If the war ends, how is pat supposed to get twitter likes off of the back of dead children? His daughter is only dead to him!

If my daughter is RAPED, I want my 11 year old RAPED daughter to abort her RAPE baby. She’s going to be RAPED one day.

No child, only mentioning my estranged daughter in terms of her being raped isn’t weird. She’s my blood, that means I own her and if I say she’s going to get raped, she’s going to get raped.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
If my daughter is RAPED, I want my 11 year old RAPED daughter to abort her RAPE baby. She’s going to be RAPED one day.

No child, only mentioning my estranged daughter in terms of her being raped isn’t weird. She’s my blood, that means I own her and if I say she’s going to get raped, she’s going to get raped.
Paul Weimer begs to babysit and has a belt buckle camera ready for "lap time with uncle paul"

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I feel true heartache for the innocent people caught up in that war, especially the children and elderly, but the United States or Canada or any other nation will be just fine whether or not Ukraine is independent. The same goes for Israel, the US will be just fine if they don't exist, unless the dumbasses within America don't destroy it themselves.

Pat and the rest of his ilk are completely brain dead, out of one side of their mouths they claim America is in such danger from Trump or whatever current perceived enemy is trending on twitter, and out of the other side they say we MUST help the Ukrainians, even if that means WAR! That just means they want more trouble on top of the trouble they all claim we're in, they're plain ole idiots. I've always enjoyed how they love Star Trek and Spock so much yet have no ability to use the logic that was the main principle of Spock and Vulcans.

If brains were gasoline, they couldn't propel a flea's motorcycle around a raindrop.

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
Pat would want to risk things spiraling to nuclear war and the destruction of humanity just to stop the people he hates from winning anything.
Pat would love nuclear Armageddon because he hates humanity. He’s never been validated or accepted by mankind and he wants vengeance.

He’s a genuine misanthrope.