General Pat takes a victory lap!

The faggot European countries are finally increasing their military spending even though they have a very long way to go and NATO gained countries. Russia doesn't like you, niggerchild. They are actively working with China to fuck the West extremely hard and take control of the world's most important shipping lane. Ukraine is a shithole and it's fighting Russia, a much larger version of a shithole, to a stalemate. @NoBacon get in here so you guys can kiss while I buy some Raytheon stock.
Only South Africa matters we can Nuke the Suez Canal fuck Israel the can move to Libya

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
You’re a fucking faggot, I’m not going to fight this war but I’m going to demand others do makes you a reprehensible piece of shit.

I hope they conscript your kids and make them die for Israel or Ukraine, you’d support that right?
I'm not demanding anything you illiterate moron.

UKR: I'm being attacked by the white version of negroes. Can you give me a weapon to defend myself?
RW: Sure, here you go.
Genetic dead end: WAHH YOU'RE DEMANDING HE DIE FOR YOU!

I'm not supporting my children or American children die for Ukraine or Israel, FN. But if Ukrainians want to fight then yeah I support giving them weapons. Meanwhile you're super excited to see Russians bomb civilians daily. God rewards those He loves with progeny. Look at the state of yourself.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

UKR: I'm being attacked by the white version of negroes. Can you give me a weapon to defend myself?

I'm not supporting my children or American children die for Ukraine or Israel, FN. But if Ukrainians want to fight then yeah I support giving them weapons. Meanwhile you're super excited to see Russians bomb civilians daily. God rewards those He loves with progeny. Look at the state of yourself.

They’re grabbing people off the street and forcing them to the front without training, this war is only happening because we are paying for it.

Ukraine is heinously corrupt and always has been, you are absolutely demanding this continues. Do you have any idea the history of crimea? Of NATO intrusion?

You are demanding they fight for you, because you support the people who refuse to allow it to end.

Bootlicking scumbag.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
They’re grabbing people off the street and forcing them to the front without training, this war is only happening because we are paying for it.

Ukraine is heinously corrupt and always has been, you are absolutely demanding this continues. Do you have any idea the history of crimea? Of NATO intrusion?

You are demanding they fight for you, because you support the people who refuse to allow it to end.

Bootlicking scumbag.
Why don't you just take Putin's word for it when he said he expected Ukraine to move towards NATO and that was their choice to make? Did countries that Russia beat the shit out of for 50 years decide for themselves to join NATO? Boo fucking hoo.

Yes, Ukraine is corrupt. Almost as corrupt as Russia.

I'm very interested in the history of the region. Why don't we start with the Kievan Rus? How Kiev was a fullblown city while Moscow was a bunch of fucking huts? Who belongs to who? Depressive idiot. Nothing to live for.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Why don't you just take Putin's word for it when he said he expected Ukraine to move towards NATO and that was their choice to make? Did countries that Russia beat the shit out of for 50 years decide for themselves to join NATO? Boo fucking hoo.

Yes, Ukraine is corrupt. Almost as corrupt as Russia.

I'm very interested in the history of the region. Why don't we start with the Kievan Rus? How Kiev was a fullblown city while Moscow was a bunch of fucking huts? Who belongs to who? Depressive idiot. Nothing to live for.

Then go over and fight. If you won’t, shut the fuck up and stop supporting the war.

It’s a very simple rule to live by. Would I fight in this war? Would I send my kids? No, so I don’t support it.

You’re trying retard level sophistry that you aren’t supporting it but you just are.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Then go over and fight. If you won’t, shut the fuck up and stop supporting the war.

It’s a very simple rule to live by. Would I fight in this war? Would I send my kids? No, so I don’t support it.

You’re trying retard level sophistry that you aren’t supporting it but you just are.
If my country was invaded then I would fight, godforsaken retard. If my country was invaded then yes, my kids fighting is a possibility depending on their age. It's a father's fear that you'll never understand as you murdered your child in the womb and can no longer form relationships so you'll never even have the chance to murder your child again let alone raise one. "I would never want my child in danger by fighting in a war! I'd just murder them at their most vulnerable!" Despicable coward. Doing the Jews work while screeching about morals. You would fight under no circumstances because the Jews broke you and you're just floating through existence.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Don't mind that the russian economy is doing better then the war started, forget all of the foreign aid and bombs we shipped out to prop up our war econ, and most of all never-you-mind about lives lost!
WE GOT SOME EMPTY HIGH RISE APPARTMENTS AND YACHTS BACK TO OUR SIDE.
View attachment 204763
This totally isn't some embarrassing attempt to broadcast a win by Nato! Remember russia and ukraine are still at a standstill*!

Does anyone still believe Ukraine isn't totally fucked and shouldn't surrender?
Pats entire net worth isn't near half the cost of one of those yachts. Also he probably doesn't realize shit like this drove new members to the BRICSIA nations and them away from the Petro dollar. Congratulations on a trivial amount of seizures when they are about to devalue our currency, you fat headed dildo

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I've actually gotten some pretty good insight into Russian society as I've worked with Russians/Ukrainians for over a decade. But, hey, you read a translated book by a wordy faggot one time so you probably get it, maaaan. I don't have to have a deep understanding of a country's language and culture to view their government as a geopolitical adversary.

I didn't bring up social scores whatsoever. You just went on a tangent there. But you're batshit if you think you'd rather live under the "Communist" party in China. You're just projecting your personal failures onto the society you live in because you feel it absolves you somewhat. Nobody made you a substance abusing spinster with nothing to fight for except you. Mayne if Uncle Sam would have just encouraged temperance wahhh.
[[]

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand the conflict or the consequences to NATO and US actions

Last edited:

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
If you're afraid of Satanic pedophiles just wait until you see what group makes up almost all of the Russian oligarchs. And most of their Communist revolutionaries. And I'm not moralizing; shit's fucked all around. I'm just sticking with my dog in the fight. I've seen the Russian standard of living. I'm fine with maintaining mine.
I say the same thing about Tranthony, but people who unironically sympathize with Russia have no business criticizing the tribalism on the left. The needless loss of life with no damage done to the wealth or power of evil dictators sucks, and people are rightfully cautious about starting direct conflicts with the worlds largest nuclear arsenal. But acting like their societies are anything other than dictatorships antithetical to our way of life run by evil psychopaths is delusional.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I say the same thing about Tranthony, but people who unironically sympathize with Russia have no business criticizing the tribalism on the left. The needless loss of life with no damage done to the wealth or power of evil dictators sucks, and people are rightfully cautious about starting direct conflicts with the worlds largest nuclear arsenal. But acting like their societies are anything other than dictatorships antithetical to our way of life run by evil psychopaths is delusional.
Western society has shitty aspects to it but the same people who bitch about our oligarchs are sympathetic to societies where the wealth is even more concentrated and the vice grip on personal liberties are even more severe. The constant authoritarian shit the left tries to pass on no-no words and what you're allowed to like or dislike is repulsive specifically because it's borrowing a page from China or Russia in how they deal with dissent.

We don't live in a perfect society and things have gotten worse recently but human nature necessitates competition for resources and I'm not going to support sitting by while authoritarian regimes attempt to conquer global breadbaskets, microchip hubs, rare earth deposits, etc.

We'll deal with the satanic pedophiles pushing the weird social shit at some point. Judging by the election results in Europe and even faggot Canadians starting to wake up, I think make this process is already happening.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Russia is a backwards shit hole in every possible way. Luckily they’ll be extinct in a couple generations by their own choice. Fuck em. They stink worse than street shitting Indians.