• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Fatton is back!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
You’re right, I basically sympathise with the Ukrainians, they have the right to exist without being invaded. That said, the world doesn’t operate on what’s right or wrong, it never has and never will.

It isn’t our battle to fund, it’s not our boat to rock. It shouldn’t be anyway. I’m all for private citizens choosing to donate to help refugees or whatever, but sending them 60 billion? It’s fucking wrong.
It is, as the superb book is called, “the tragedy of great power politics”

It is wrong. But Ukraine is a shit corrupt gangster state. More corrupt than Latin America. Why do other corrupt gangster states not get any money to deal with their security problems?

If Venezuelas president was named Madurowitz or Zimbabwe’s former leader Mugaberg would they get More money??(not a great comparison I just wanted to try my hand at some anti semitism)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1660079450958.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I like how Rick predicted that Ukraine was going to beat back the Russians in two weeks and then this shit went on another five months anywhere. Post more about the imaginary autistic lesbian fighter pilot that shot down 40 Russians, ya fat rube.
The way that he ate that up is so telling about how stupid he and his ilk are. “Ghost of Ukraine”? Give me a fucking break.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to gaslight rumor it was female?

View attachment 58643
I do.

I also remember how the fat, miserable pig was jumping for joy to tweet about people getting invaded and killed. He truly pushed me over the edge with his behavior when this nonsense started in Ukraine. It was sickening to see how eager he was for war and the opportunity to talk tough.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Can someone please explain why we need to fund another countries war indefinitely when we’re in a financial crisis of our own?
Because Putin's putin' the old Soviet band back together. He's organised a bunch of the old countries into the Commonwealth of "Independent States", and he's invading chunks of the ones that resisted. Remember when he invaded Georgia, and we all joked about it being the American one? Well, the bits he invaded are now supplying him with arms and troops. Ditto Donbas and Donesk that he took earlier; and Chechnya. He's threatened Poland and Hungary and Lithuania and Finland with a revisit, too.

You can stop him now using your money and Ukrainian troops, or you can do what our grandparents did ("C'mon, we just had a war!") and wait until he's installing nukes in Cuba again and send your own.

Here's a lovely state-sponsored song about Alyaska to listen to while you're thinking about it:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to gaslight rumor it was female?

View attachment 58643
"Hardware nerd." 1.78 GPA in high school. D's or F's in all of his science and math classes. His grades were so bad that he most likely had to take remedial classes at the junior college he attended and he failed out of that after a semester.

Pat can copy and paste shit he just read from Reddit/Wikipedia/Google and that's about it. He absolutely cannot think on his toes and he has admitted that he's a poor debator because when he gets flustered- the Monster will come out and reveal his insanity. Imagine being given a golden opportunity and platform to debate Ben Shapiro and gain a new audience and more followers on social media, but you back out for fear of making a complete asshole out of yourself- while at the same time still thinking that you're somehow intellectually superior to Shapiro.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

LBJ'ster, Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
Because Putin's putin' the old Soviet band back together. He's organised a bunch of the old countries into the Commonwealth of "Independent States", and he's invading chunks of the ones that resisted. Remember when he invaded Georgia, and we all joked about it being the American one? Well, the bits he invaded are now supplying him with arms and troops. Ditto Donbas and Donesk that he took earlier; and Chechnya. He's threatened Poland and Hungary and Lithuania and Finland with a revisit, too.

You can stop him now using your money and Ukrainian troops, or you can do what our grandparents did ("C'mon, we just had a war!") and wait until he's installing nukes in Cuba again and send your own.

Here's a lovely state-sponsored song about Alyaska to listen to while you're thinking about it:

To me, any retard dumb enough to live in Alaska is welcome to it. And we've basically decided we never want to actually use the oil reserves there since a pipeline would make the caribou sad

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
And we've basically decided we never want to actually use the oil reserves there since a pipeline would make the caribou sad

Imagine someone offers you $37,000 and two choices:
  1. You can hide that $37,000 under your bed for, say, the rest of the Biden presidency. Then you can do whatever you want with it.
    Or:
  2. You can give that $37,000 to Patrick S. Tomlinson
By your logic, it's a coin flip - no difference either way, right? Who cares who ends up with the oil/money!