Gee, Thanks Guys...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
@The REAL JDA what have you seen so far of Pat the pig? The Apostle gate saga is legendary but have you seen the court traffic ticket fiasco? The AMA where he asked himself questions including how much he bench presses? His long list of being an expert at everything ever? His big “stand up” career that consisted of him bombing at open mics? His big tough bar fighter stories? Talkin’ Stalkin’ show?Just recently someone posted a video of him making an ass of himself on tv over a brewers game where he pretends to be a sports fan and makes everyone uncomfortable? We’ve even had some famous people like the late great Norm MacDonald and Roger Stone join in on the Pat fun. I think you’ll find Pat to be the funniest lol cow ever.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
75dd4864d6f22863ee8b8db0929cf73b.jpeg

Thanks for coming JDA. Just wanna say that SciFi is an iffy genre for me but I will go ahead and read some of your works. And that’s for that Piggy beating. Tubby Tits Tomlinson is literally the worst person on earth.

2 questions
I am a fan of Bradbury, Verne, Wells and Lucas. Any of them pedophiles that you know of?

Why do you think Pedophilia is so prevalent in the SciFi Genre?

Yeah. Was it on here that I read about a city where 3 different kiddie fiddlers had their collars felt and the fuzz discovered they were all big trekkies so assumed they were thick as thieves, but it turned out to just be a giant "coincidence".

Gene Roddenberry, comment?

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
That only happens when people try to develop some sort of authority position and impose their own will on the forums

This dude was doing what we are doing now years before us, I don't see that happenin
This place drove out one of our kings, Pringle can Jon. It’s the best thing about it.

Even our sacred cows aren’t safe from the autistic hive mind.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I tried to read in the black to make a review of it, I couldn’t get more than a few chapters in. It’s just so bad it’s not even funny to criticise. It’s like some unreadable shit fan fiction on tumblr.

side note, at the same time I was reading out of a silent planet by CS Lewis for actual pleasure, even though it’s the best part of 100 years old it’s far more scientifically literate than any of these SFWA gender warriors shit. It’s shocking, although not really since CS Lewis was an intelligent man and a brilliant writer and these are double digit IQ retards.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
This place drove out one of our kings, Pringle can Jon. It’s the best thing about it.

Even our sacred cows aren’t safe from the autistic hive mind.
The only diff is that for pcj to come here, he got nothing but a laugh. JDAs name is already smeared and dragged through the mud by this freakshow. He doesn't care anymore. They already do everything they can to hurt him so he doesnt care that hes seen here. Hes a real ass dude and im sure if someone starts fucking with him, he doesnt just run to twitter safety. Hed either respond directly to you, or ignore and move on, like PCJ did. Hes had people fucking with him/his career for years. I know Jon hasnt seen quite the level of autism weve seen, hes been around. Hes not new or stupid when it comes to this type of thing.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I'm pretty cavalier but I'm not gonna get myself banned off youtube for things that will obviously get me banned off youtube. I am also legally confirmed not racist as Worldcon found out when they had to publicly apologize and pay me for libel. :)
Do you need a helping hand holding all those Ws? Jesus man. Was the $$ amount you won public or is that a private court matter?

Last edited:
G

I'm pretty cavalier but I'm not gonna get myself banned off youtube for things that will obviously get me banned off youtube. I am also legally confirmed not racist as Worldcon found out when they had to publicly apologize and pay me for libel. :)
Many of us were following along with that case. It was hilarious watching the SFWA mutants all try to downplay your W on their stupid blogs and message boards.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Yeah. Was it on here that I read about a city where 3 different kiddie fiddlers had their collars felt and the fuzz discovered they were all big trekkies so assumed they were thick as thieves, but it turned out to just be a giant "coincidence".

It was 3 week sting and turned up like 100 pedos. 96 were Trekkies. It was in Toronto

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers