Gay Superman protects citizens from alt-right extremist Kyle Rittenhouse

G

This is actually real.

superfaggot.jpg

superfaggot2.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Watching the comic book industry poz itself to a slow death has me feeling like Will Smith when he had to kill his dog in I Am Legend--yeah, something I love has turned into a soulless beast that hates me, but killing it really for the best. I'm just glad the guys who run my local shop have enough manga, gaming supplies and Pop vinyl bobbleheads to sell.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I haven’t followed comics since I was a kid, but any artists worth a damn aren’t even apart of the mainstream anymore. Marvel and DC have been hemorrhaging money since the 90s and now have become entirely propaganda.

This is why Manga has become so popular because it’s globohomo free and they’re trying to change that.
And it's absolutely KILLING the Twitter faggots that Japan will not acquiesce to their demands and draw less feminine, less sexualized women. Fucking trannies don't even read Manga, but they can't have any reminders of what they aren't, and will never be.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I haven’t followed comics since I was a kid, but any artists worth a damn aren’t even apart of the mainstream anymore. Marvel and DC have been hemorrhaging money since the 90s and now have become entirely propaganda.

This is why Manga has become so popular because it’s globohomo free and they’re trying to change that.
It’s globohomo free, and they HATE THAT!

Snake

The Japanese barely tolerate fat people. It's going to take a bit of effort to move the needle there.
Well they already infected their games with reducing titty size and including trans sex scenes. But this was already bound to happen anyway since all their studios more or less moved to California.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Well they already infected their games with reducing titty size and including trans sex scenes. But this was already bound to happen anyway since all their studios more or less moved to California.
As far as I know, the only reduced breast size in a Japanese video game that has gone through was in the FF7 remaster, Square Enix was responsible for that, specifically their western “ethics team”.

The Japanese version of the FF7 remaster still has the regular titty size i think. Faggots on twitter & gaming “journalists” petitioned a while back about the massive tittys and sexualised women in the Dead Or Live and Soul Calibur series, but rightfully got put on the pay no mind list.

Which tranny sex scene is there in a Japanese game? The only tranny/gay sex scenes i can think of in vidya are from western games such as TLOU2. Also, no big Japanese games developers are moving their studios to California, only Bandai Namco & Sony contracted companies have studios there, who are pozzed as fuck anyways, Sony censors a lot of Japanese games on the PS store.