Gay man speculates on Howard Stern's sexuality

The obviously effeminate hand gestures and girlish hooting and giggling, the crippling Twitter addiction, his inability to relate to or connect with adult females on any level, throwing his career away over trying to find a tranny hooker at 3AM...Nana is in no position to critique anyone's sexuality, as he's gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys.
Don't forget that he bought a tranny tits and shoves vibrating eggs in his ass.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It’s amazing to me that after seven years Erock finally convinced Cumia to put out some content on YouTube. Keith “The Cop” Maresca’s bright idea as executive producer was to prevent any content at all from making YouTube. Smart marketing idea, a complete paywall with no way of growing the network.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s amazing to me that after seven years Erock finally convinced Cumia to put out some content on YouTube. Keith “The Cop” Maresca’s bright idea as executive producer was to prevent any content at all from making YouTube. Smart marketing idea, a complete paywall with no way of growing the network.
That’s how you executive produce!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
QueerNana.JPG

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Whats insane is i was thinking of liberache before i watched this clip. just that liberache is a queen and anthony is a queen and they both were closeted.

then i watch the clip and Anthony literally brought it up

Ant, you bought your male lover plastic surgery

i wasnt even gonna mention it cause i thought “this is a weird thing to think, kind of a stretch” then he mentions it unprompted

what an oblivious wop

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Whats insane is i was thinking of liberache before i watched this clip. just that liberache is a queen and anthony is a queen and they both were closeted.

then i watch the clip and Anthony literally brought it up

Ant, you bought your male lover plastic surgery

i wasnt even gonna mention it cause i thought “this is a weird thing to think, kind of a stretch” then he mentions it unprompted

what an oblivious wop
Nice Liberace, stupid