Gavin McInnes reacts to Kevin Brennan freak-out, and calls Geno Bisconte on his show

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
“Ship of fools, I love um.. all the shows.” Not ship of fools except for Anthony?

Gavin is the gleeful bad friend.
70657DA3-6E3B-4D24-B4F4-B2E8EA432044.jpeg
34248AF5-FEFE-41E9-AB6D-A5486F6C1F41.jpeg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
I don't understand how that isn't going through his mind every waking second. "I could've been worth half a billion but instead I do a show with a disgraced shock jock."
I don’t really think he cares at all. He seems happy enough with his life as it is. He has a loyal following of losers who have provided him with a multi-million dollar home in one of the richest towns in the country. I’d be pretty happy too if I were in his shoes.

I don’t really think he cares at all. He seems happy enough with his life as it is. He has a loyal following of losers who have provided him with a multi-million dollar home in one of the richest towns in the country. I’d be pretty happy too if I were in his shoes.
Yeah, there's a huge difference between "could have been an elite but I'm still pretty rich so whatever" Gavin, and an actually "blew his entire fucking fortune" Cumia.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Nobody with money drinks and drives...
There are corpses who’d disagree. Also depends on how you define “money.” Based on what I know of his business interests, Gavin makes about as much as a McDonald’s franchise assistant manager. Obviously that doesn’t include investments that aren’t publicly disclosed. And let’s not even speculate how much he’s paying to Ron Coleman and others in legal fees. Safe to say the guy isn’t exactly sitting pretty on a pile of money.

Gavin knows how badly Nana wants him, as does Geno. They're both feeding off the wanton, bottom queen, homosexual energy Nana radiates in their presence. While I can't say for sure that Geno is gay, there's no question that Gavin is gayer than 999 guys blowing 1,000 guys. I mean, just look at the old bearded fruit, you can practically smell the dried crusty semen from here.

G

Gavin knows how badly Nana wants him, as does Geno. They're both feeding off the wanton, bottom queen, homosexual energy Nana radiates in their presence. While I can't say for sure that Geno is gay, there's no question that Gavin is gayer than 999 guys blowing 1,000 guys. I mean, just look at the old bearded fruit, you can practically smell the dried crusty semen from here.

"Me? A Bearded old Fruit? A fucking faggot? Well, what do you call this then?"

Untitled-design-9-11.jpg