Funny bit but some cunt ruined it

I assume some of you have done something like this before. I posted Nana's stupid face on r/truerateme and waited for a deluge of insults to pour in but after the first post some cunt exposed the bit, not because they're a fan but because they didn't want me ruining the subreddit, explaining who Anthony was and that I was an imposter and then deleted the comment. I guess ant is so embarrassing anonymous people don't even want to admit they know who he is. Here's the shots in the wrong order.

Anyway the most pathetic part about this story isnt that I was on Reddit but that some pathetic weirdo dm'd me thinking I was Anthony and said they wanted to fuck me. I'm assuming it was Geno Bisconte.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903-194933.png
    Screenshot_20230903-194933.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20230903-194924.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903-194924.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

lowend73

never caught lackin
I assume some of you have done something like this before. I posted Nana's stupid face on r/truerateme and waited for a deluge of insults to pour in but after the first post some cunt exposed the bit, explaining who Anthony was and then deleted the comment. I guess ant is so embarrassing anonymous people don't even want to admit they know who he is. Here's the shots in the wrong order.

Anyway the most pathetic part about this whole story isnt that I was on Reddit but that some pathetic weirdo dm'd me thinking I was Anthony and said they wanted to fuck me. I'm assuming it was Geno Bisconte.
Probably thought they could get an iPad from you.