Funny being fired stories

G

This wasn't me (I'm one of the few white people here I swear!) but a friend of mine worked at a burger joint in high school. There was a retarded black guy that got caught drinking from the fryer. He was given a warning but he just couldn't resist that sweet, sweet grease and got fired after they busted him a second time. The scene my friend described of the manager saying to the guy "Dude! We've talked about this" while he's caught red-handed, wiping grease off his lips still makes me laugh.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Never been fired from any job. I’ve fired a few people though. One of the best ones was this HUGE dyke bitch with a flock of seagulls haircut. She was physically unable to do the job due to being so unfit and fat. She waddled out of the building sobbing because she was financially fucked due to spending all her money on Funko Pops and some speed bump of dog.
I fired a black lesbian because the moron got in a fight with a clerk at a shitty cell phone store because they wouldn't let her return a $20 charger. The moron parked a marked company truck outside and was wearing a uniform with both her name and the company name on it.

Best part was during the firing I had to read out verbatim what the reason was so I had to say "you then called her a fucking bitch and threw the charger at her"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I fired a black lesbian because the moron got in a fight with a clerk at a shitty cell phone store because they wouldn't let her return a $20 charger. The moron parked a marked company truck outside and was wearing a uniform with both her name and the company name on it.

Best part was during the firing I had to read out verbatim what the reason was so I had to say "you then called her a fucking bitch and threw the charger at her"
Maybe they should have had a better return policy.