Funniest users here

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Three things Aussies get right: snags, shitposting, sick burnouts.

cbmlPI.gif
Man, I'm starvin. Got any Barras back there?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Chh likes trannys? Oof
Explained the reason a couple posts up... this was at the height of the alliance faggotry and jenna was the only one giving them shit so I formed a temporary strategic alliance with they/them to annoy the dutch and australian. (thank god that war has since passed for sure never to be engaged in again)

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Explained the reason a couple posts up... this was at the height of the alliance faggotry and jenna was the only one giving them shit so I formed a temporary strategic alliance with they/them to annoy the dutch and australian. (thank god that war has since passed for sure never to be engaged in again)

We've never DMed each other or formed any "temporary strategic alliances". The whole point was that forming an alliance to uprib each other and fight battles as a team was extremely gay so Jenna Ortega was going to take on all the old actress bitches with no help from anyone.

You think I'm very funny, and I am, so stop coming up with nonsense stories to rationalize it.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Tell me I'm still hilarious first as a show of good faith.

Notice all the posters putting Jenna in their top 3 and Jenna not making a list of her top 3.

(Honestly though I can't even name 3 posters I'd put ahead of the others. As long as you're not a strict anti-humor loyalist like NoBacon I've probably upribbed your jokes which is all the validation you get)