• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funniest Pat Pics of All Time

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Tough-Niki.jpg

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
β€Ž
Lol he literally rolled out of bed, probably still half in the bag and stumbled to the authors table. Fucking incredible. "No stlaker I am not disheveled, those are your delusions again"

I think this was all part of his Frat Pat bit where he would get hammered at cons then show up to events the next day in a literal bathrobe or looking like he slept in his clothes under the hotel sign outside, like lookit me tee hee I'm an author and I drink cause I'm a stealthygeek and you guys are just geeks.

I would love to know which of these photos was taken the morning after the infamous Spaghetti Factory Incident. I wouldn't be surprised if it was this one. The other authors are looking at him like he's a rabid dog. Then again, that may also be because he'd just sharted himself seconds before the photo was taken.