• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funniest natural person/comic

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
All of these are great, and I’m not saying he’s better than any of them, but old YouTube clips of Kevin Meaney smash my fucking ribs every time. He was weird, original, and cracks me up.

I also do a pretty good Neil Hamburger impression and he makes me laugh. My husband LOATHES it so I do the impression at every opportunity.

EDIT: Neil joke for Patso:

Whaaaaaat is the only thing worse than being force-fed gruel? Being force-fed Grohl.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I honestly think it's Jay Oakerson too. He's a whiney pussy sometimes and has ridiculous tastes in almost everything but I can put on anything he's on and guarantee I'll get qt least one real funny bit's worth of laughs out of Big Jay.
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , I'll back you up on Jay.

He's so goddamned thinskinned, but it's a field where I think everyone is. So I'll give him a pass; he cracks us up here in the Villa.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
All of these are great, and I’m not saying he’s better than any of them, but old YouTube clips of Kevin Meaney smash my fucking ribs every time. He was weird, original, and cracks me up.

I also do a pretty good Neil Hamburger impression and he makes me laugh. My husband LOATHES it so I do the impression at every opportunity.

EDIT: Neil joke for Patso:

Whaaaaaat is the only thing worse than being force-fed gruel? Being force-fed Grohl.
I met the guy who plays Neil once and told him I wrote a joke for him. He didn't want to hear it but eventually was like, OK tell me.

"Why did the 90s rap group Kriss Kross wear their pants backwards? <long pause> So their catholic priests would have an easier time unzipping their pants to molest them!"

Edit: I originally said Kid 'N Play instead of Kriss Kross. They all look alike to me, I suppose.

Last edited:
G

I met the guy who plays Neil once and told him I wrote a joke for him. He didn't want to hear it but eventually was like, OK tell me.

"Why did the 90s rap group Kriss Kross wear their pants backwards? <long pause> So their catholic priests would have an easier time unzipping their pants to molest them!"

Edit: I originally said Kid 'N Play instead of Kriss Kross. They all look alike to me, I suppose.

Lol whered you meet him? What's he like? Did he laugh at the joke?