Funniest clip I’ve seen in a while

G

Why would it? That makes absolutely no sense... Again, are you under the impression you can just bring a knife and stab anyone in front of you to surpass them?

You have been making some sincerely perplexing boomer retard takes on here lately.
Your account has been docked 5 reputation points.
Obviously the nigger that punched the guy gets DQ’d but not everyone else runnning past him. I wouldn’t stop either, there are plenty of other people around who can help the guy if he needs medical attention and do it better than I could.

And what is this horseshit about “pressing charges”? You as the victim don’t decide whether someone gets prosecuted or not. Since this shit is on video and happened in front of hundreds of people they don’t need the victim to agree or cooperate at all. Lock this ape up.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Yeah I don’t understand how he didn’t get taken away from there in cuffs.
There was literally an incident last month where some nigger was drinking and driving, was pulled over by police, and they let her go instead without even issuing a warning. No warning, no seizing her car keys, no holding her in the back of the car. They literally pulled her over, when she was twice the legal limit, and then just let her go back on streets with people driving home from work.

What happens minutes later? She continues drunk driving and plows into two cops making another traffic related stop and kills both of them. Police are absolutely pathetic today. They arrest no one. They are literally letting pedophiles out because of COVID. We have a nigger who will get into the Supreme Court who is a pedophile sympathizer.

Some dumb uppity nigger playing the knockout game at a track meet is not enough for the pigs to deal with. They want to arrest people for not wearing a COVID mask instead.

Woman runs over and kills two Pennsylvania state troopers and a third man just moments after being stopped on suspicion of DUI: Officers had just let her go so they could respond to a call about a person walking down the highway

There was literally an incident last month where some nigger was drinking and driving, was pulled over by police, and they let her go instead without even issuing a warning. No warning, no seizing her car keys, no holding her in the back of the car. They literally pulled her over, when she was twice the legal limit, and then just let her go back on streets with people driving home from work.

What happens minutes later? She continues drunk driving and plows into two cops making another traffic related stop and kills both of them. Police are absolutely pathetic today. They arrest no one. They are literally letting pedophiles out because of COVID. We have a nigger who will get into the Supreme Court who is a pedophile sympathizer.

Some dumb uppity nigger playing the knockout game at a track meet is not enough for the pigs to deal with. They want to arrest people for not wearing a COVID mask instead.

Woman runs over and kills two Pennsylvania state troopers and a third man just moments after being stopped on suspicion of DUI: Officers had just let her go so they could respond to a call about a person walking down the highway
Sometimes cops break from an incident because something comes up thats much more pertinent. They didnt just let her go because they felt like it you retard

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz

They had to let her go because of the emergency with the dude walking across I95. If he hadn't been doing that for whatever reason, she would have been arrested. They didn't even get out of their cars after they pulled her over before heading off to the dude.

Went to high school with Marty Mack. Stellar fucking human being. I hope they lock that bitch up for life.

BlkPanda

I guess none of you read the story.

The nog wasn’t in the race, in was warming or some shit in the infield.

the runner and the nog were exchanging words cuz the nog blocked his path.

next lap around runner pushes him and keeps running. Nog chases him and punches him.

I wouldn’t call this a sucker punch. You’re having words with someone, why would you push him and just think it’s over. I would have pushed the nog too but with full expectation we bout to fight.

I had a teammate in college who got his ass handed to him by a group of 10years nogs in Philly while he went for a run. It was hilarious.

Long distance runners are entitled faggots.