Funniest clip I’ve seen in a while

G

[MEDIA=youtube]oaC0KyV7eWk:75[/MEDIA]
no idea who that is, and i was thinkin, damn that's the heebiest kike i've ever seen

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 11.39.17 PM.png

who woulda thought

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 11.39.11 PM.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
So that whole race didnt count for anyone?

Why would it? That makes absolutely no sense... Again, are you under the impression you can just bring a knife and stab anyone in front of you to surpass them?

You have been making some sincerely perplexing boomer retard takes on here lately.
Your account has been docked 5 reputation points.

Why would it? That makes absolutely no sense... Again, are you under the impression you can just bring a knife and stab anyone in front of you to surpass them?

You have been making some sincerely perplexing boomer retard takes on here lately.
Your account has been docked 5 reputation points.
I’ve never heard that if one person does something illegal in the race, that the entire race is cancelled. Surely someone would be declared the winner. And no you obviously cant hit people, I never said I would be the nigger, just one of the random runners behind them. @satanssockpuppet suggested that it was sad they all kept running, which I thought was a gay take.

I think you’re starting to sound like the retard here that didnt even understand what I was saying.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I’ve never heard that if one person does something illegal in the race, that the entire race is cancelled. Surely someone would be declared the winner. And no you obviously cant hit people, I never said I would be the nigger, just one of the random runners behind them. @satanssockpuppet suggested that it was sad they all kept running, which I thought was a gay take.

Someone ahead of you in a contest gets punched, literally the only reason you overtook them was because of outside interference.
The "victory" is an asterisk at best.

I think you’re starting to sound like the retard here that didnt even understand what I was saying.

Yes, I know that you think that, because you are retarded and you think retarded thoughts child. Weird Al is a genius.

Someone ahead of you in a contest gets punched, literally the only reason you overtook them was because of outside interference.

Yes, I know that you think that, because you are retarded and you think retarded thoughts child. Weird Al is a genius.
You keep doing this thing...where you make words with your mouth when you have
NOTHING....TO.......SAY
Because you have a tiny tiny brain that has mmmmmany many things wrong with it an-shutthefuckup. IM speaking...You dont GET to speak

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

Should've kept his head on a swivel. Always be wary when one of those people start running up behind you