Fucking June...

G

1654083150538.jpg

One of the only gays I know that I really like has said that pride month and it's associated parades are an embarrassment to gays everywhere.

He is a flaming queer, too.
We have a good family friend that’s gay and they hate pride month and all it’s associated faggotry. They find it incredibly embarrassing and destructive to perception of gay people. Basically they just want to live their life as a normal productive member of the community at large. Go to work, have nice things, same as we all want. They don’t make being gay their whole identity. They hate faggots as much as the rest of us here.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
A couple of years ago, I came out as "Asexual".....I know this sounds like a punchline but nobody really cared.

(EDIT: and nobody should care because Asexuality is just a glorified dry spell....and don't give any of that "um no it isn't" horseshit)

"Asexual" IS under the umbrella of "LGBTQ+", and while I am employed I am always looking for a better paying job.

I could EASILY leverage my lack of sexuality to become a possible "diversity hire".

This will work out really well if I decide to get a pretty well paying municipal job in my UBER liberal city.

I would just find a way to somehow say "I am a part of the LGBTQ+" during my interview.

EraGodless

A couple of years ago, I came out as "Asexual".....I know this sounds like a punchline but nobody really cared.

"Asexual" IS under the umbrella of "LGBTQ+", and while I am employed I am always looking for a better paying job.

I could EASILY leverage my lack of sexuality to become a possible "diversity hire".

This will work out really well if I decide to get a pretty well paying municipal job in my UBER liberal city.

I would just find a way to somehow say "I am a part of the LGBTQ+" during my interview.
Simple. Where it says sex on the application, just write, "No."

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Simple. Where it says sex on the application, just write, "No."
that's a family guy, right.

Peter goes "no thanks- I'm dead"

The way i'm thinking I could shoehorn it in is if the interviewer asks something to the affect of, "Tell me something different about yourself", and I could reply with "I am an active part of the LGBTQ+ community". I wouldn't be lying either because I'm VERY active at not having sex.

I saw a news story recently about a high school teacher being told to not hang a pride flag in their classroom or something (they might not allow any flags in the classroom, etc) and they interviewed students about it and one actually said the MAJORITY of students were LGBTQ which makes zero sense and shows these kids are all confused and adults are pushing nonsense on them.
I think I saw this in the recent thread where Piggy attacked Bill Maher for his take on trannies. Bill showed that the increase in percentage in LGBT identifying people has increased from miniscule percentage in old people to something absurd like 40% of Gen Z. But that number was greatly skewed by California and other leftwing dumps. So either those places are putting shit in the water that turns frogs and children gay or the school boards have instituted mass brainwashing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think I saw this in the recent thread where Piggy attacked Bill Maher for his take on trannies. Bill showed that the increase in percentage in LGBT identifying people has increased from miniscule percentage in old people to something absurd like 40% of Gen Z. But that number was greatly skewed by California and other leftwing dumps. So either those places are putting shit in the water that turns frogs and children gay or the school boards have instituted mass brainwashing.
I think it’s just the pushing of insane (non science based, mind you) agendas of gender fluid and other nonsense on young kids. Kids are all confused as it is growing up especially when the adults in charge are telling you about pronouns, non binary, trans, etc. pretty much they’re telling girls that like to play sports they’re boys and not Tom boys (I bet that term isn’t allowed) and so forth. Kids / teenagers always said and thought dumb shit because they don’t know any better (I’m a dragon! I’m a bird! I’m a wizard! I’m a ninja turtle! Etc) but now you’ve got adults encouraging this nonsense. Really fucking the kids up as soon as they can in hopes they grow up and vote democrat.